[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8577.jpg (49 KB, 720x720)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>be male
>always liked dressing comfycore/skater
>normalniggers everywhere say within earshot say i dress like a girl
>>
whenever someone rolls down their car window to call me a faggot i just say 'thank you' and move on
>>
>>18099735
You are probably ugly incel looking short or retarded. People don't tell chads they dress like girls. You are a low tier man
>>
>>18099735
Fuck what other people think
>>
>>18099735
You are probably skinny or fat with awkward looks
>>
>>18099760
I find it hilarious that this happens to you often enough to have a prepared response
>>
>>18099735
post a pic asshole, how else are we supposed to help
>>
>>18100155
okay i put my yesterday clothes on
what it makes it woman? and where do i find these women
>>
Dude, you dress like an old man
>>
>>18100304
thank you. youre the first person to say im not too old or too male to be dressing like this, but this is the internet and not a backwater shithole called t*r*nt*
>>
>>18100180
that's an old man fit not a girl fit.
>>
>>18100180
Vietnam war vet about to crook any day now core
>>
>>18100180
wtf people around you call this a woman's fit? I genuinely don't understand. This looks like a normal dude fit. Don't worry, p sure people around you are just retarded.
>>
Buy a decent pair of Numeric 440 NB if you like New balances, just wear long sleeves or hoodies. That is, if you're going for a skate look. And if it's not that, then find better friends.
>>
>>18099760
>>18100114
KEK he definitely looks like a faggot
>>
>>18100180
>picrel
>skater
You're sweating your ass off if you're wearing that to skate. That is, unless of course, you're just cruising around, in which case those calling you a faggot mean to call you a poser. Doesn't matter though, even if you are a faggot poser. When I used to skate, I'd get retards driving or coming up to me telling me to do a kcikflip. Normalfags don't know anything other than a kickflip. I'd say 50% of the time I'd be able to do a heelflip (kickflips are for faggots; I never bothered learning how to do them, heelflips are enough), and they wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Anyway, aside from that, you're not a faggot. Very dapper fit. Try and have more confidence. Most people think you're a faggot, don't prove them right by believing them.
>>
>>18100180
You don't look like a girl
You look geriatric
>>
>>18100180
You look weak and frail
>>
>>18099735
>>be male
no man talks like this. are you one of them pooners?
>>
>>18100180
Old man look
>>
>>18100180
>skater
I know your ass does not skate in that fit
>>
>>18100180
Hobocore lol
>>
>>18100180
Old man + incel NPC fit
>>
File: oie_bBkHUIfXOjoj.jpg (178 KB, 1080x692)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>18099735
>fuck white women give me a cute north east asian women
>nea women: reject men altogether
How will ricecels and bug women enjoyer recover?
>>
>>18101762
>renounce sex with men
so just lesbians, got it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.