[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1453224663601.jpg (33 KB, 709x765)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>research good quality brands for clothes
>was good 10 years ago
>was bought by some shady chinese company a few years ago
>quality goes down tenfold
why does this happen so much? it's so infuriating, i need to always be on the lookout, always need to research every piece of clothing to vet them that they wont fall apart within a year or use polyester to become cheaper to produce
>>
>>18098841
Name 5 brands that had this happening to them .
The Chinese usually don't invest in clothing brands as they make more than enough just selling reps. It's usually big western corporations that acquire and ruin small quality brands not the Chinese
I'm sure you can name 5 brands acquired by Chinese companies as you are claiming that 'it happens so much ' and it has happened to you personally
>use polyester to become cheaper to produce
This has been happening for more than half a century and has nothing to do with mergers or acquisition let alone the Chinese , even Brooks brothers was making shirts with polyester in them in the 60s
>>
>>18098924
wrong.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.