[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

With white girl:
>I have to introduce you to this used clothes store, it’s amazing!
>Tommy Hilfiger? Isn’t that really expensive? I would never spend more than 10 bucks on a shirt
>This is a fake luis vitton bag? I didnt even know, I just saw it at a chinese store and I liked the pattern haha

With asian girl:
>Anon, your ricks go so well with your margiela shirt and yohji pants!

Why are asians just so much better at fashion?
Even the waiters in a chinese restaurant will have a more effay fit than any white customer
>>
>>18098718
Because of deep seated self esteem issues and inferiority complex. They see the white world as peak humanity and worry that asian-ness is backwards and inferior. This causes them to buy brands that they associate with upper echelon whiteness so they can latch on to that. The white girl in comparison feels comfortable in her own skin. Asian imports in western countries also out-earn the average native white significantly so they also have more money to spend typically.
>>
>>18098718
Those women are wearing the worst outfits I have ever seen. I'm grateful my brain hasn't rotten to the point that I think that looks good just because they're Asian.
>>
File: 6.lokhandwala(llb).jpg (77 KB, 554x554)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>18098732
I could buy all of that for 1/10th the price (and the same quality) on the streets of Mumbai.
https://youtu.be/g2sd0WJ2Oos?t=37
>>
>>18098788
yes but the problem is that even after buying them you'd still be indian
>>
>>18098718
There is not a single good looking outfit in that lineup
>>
>>18098718
>I liked the pattern
So the white girl chooses what she likes, while the Asian just namedrops and chooses what others will like?
>>
>>18098718
Social media bias you mong. There are a billion chinks
>>
>>18098788
you can also poo on the streets of mumbai for free I don't see your point
>>
>>18098730
This 100%, and why as a beaner, I dress so well in /tip/ but my white wife dresses like a barn animal unless I dress her up like a doll.
>>
>>18098718
white people were conditioned away from spending money on things they can keep and more to experiences.
they believe it would be gauche to show off a big gold chain but somehow the opposite to show off photos from overseas vacations.
i'm not speaking in absolutes, it's more like a spectrum.
asians are on this spectrum as well but trend further towards the possessions side than the experiences side.
in my opinion the possessions side is the better one: you can leave a gold chain to your kids but you can't leave them the experiences you had backpacking across europe.
a lot of clothing is arguably the "experiences" version of possessions, though, if that makes sense.
ie. their value might drop off a cliff and your kids probably won't ever want to wear them.
jewelry can at least be made of a precious metal.
>>
>>18099694
Yeah, ironically a big gold chain is the best investment out of all of those, since it is gold, and will keep its value the best. (Though most rappers rent them which is a terrible choice)
Clothes might be technically posessions, but they also lose 90% of their value the moment you take off the tags, so they are just as dumb to buy as vacations
>>
>>18099694
>in my opinion the possessions side is the better one
>>18099791
>best investment
>keep its value the best

You guys do understand that you experience life by living it, right?
Or do you literally just sit on your possessions like a dragon watching the numeric value of them go up and down until you die?
>>
>>18098718
>college fag discovers international students
>>
>>18099694
This. People think I’m crazy for saying there’s almost no reason for me to go outside Britain and Ireland except to see historical stuff but will then spend like crazy on holidays to English resorts/pseudo colonies in the Mediterranean like Magaluf or Majorca.

The same sorts of people think I’m mad for only wanting to buy fabrics made within the “local zone” to make my clothes with. Btw the “local zone” is from the west of Ireland about as far east as the river Vistula or Oder. So mostly wools and linens from Western Europe. This means £65 for a metre of tweed cloth but:
1. It balances out factoring in cheap linen from Ireland which is far cheaper than buying a linen shirt.
2. Comfy
3. Linkola-moding isn’t about the money

>>18100014
I once saw an international student with a leather jacket with “BALENCIAGA” spray painted on the back and assumed it was a good joke until a relative told me it’s actual balenciaga. I think it was at that point I learned what international students are like.
>>
my gf absolutely hates spending money on clothes.I mean I get it to an extent, I like finding deals as much as the next guy. But I understand that quality materials are worth the price. Plus people need to be paid for their labour.

I love going thrifting but I won't balk at the price of a quality made wool garment because I know it won't fall apart in 6 months and wasn't made in china by uyghur slaves.
>>
>>18098972
Which is far better than being a 4chud. I will get arranged married to a virgin woman of my choice, while you chuds will have to keep paying the fashionjew 1000's of dollars to appease a roastie enough to pay you attention for a few seconds.
>>
>>18098718
>Chinese
not human
>>
>>18098718
i was behind a gook couple in line at the wendy's in bellevue washington the other day and couldn't help eavesdrop their conversation after i noticed the bugwoman eyefucking me.
gook boy was explaining to his bugwoman that he can only buy her rep purses now because his mom cut him off from the trust fund. the soulless gook bitch told this poor man "you KNOW why i'm with you"
>>
>>18098718
Most of those fits are poor
>>
>>18101897
>virgin woman
Lol
Lmao, even

Have you never met an indian woman?
Then again, I suppose I've never been an indian man. Perhaps they're less loose if you are
>>
>>18098718
this OP is one of the worst post i have seen on /fa/
i can believe you are a loser and/or on meds
>>
>>18102108
why do you autists make up these stories?
>>
>>18101868
balenciaga has some good designs, they are a trend setter brand, they set trends.
>>
>>18102143
ching chong your great grandma got raped in nanjing
>>
>muh international students

Go to china town, all the you g people will be wearing cdg and ami and shit, even if their family lives in a 10 square foot rat filled hole
>>
>>18100008
>Or do you literally just sit on your possessions like a dragon
Yes. I horde silver. You don't know who you're talking to.
>>
>>18102233
>You don't know who you're talking to.
Smaug?
>>
>>18102188
Based Chinks staying dedicated to the /fa/ ideal
>>
OP is a LIAR and DOES NOT have a girlfriend.
>>
>>18102144
i wish i could make that up hahahahhahaa
>>
>>18102188
Because they are wearing fakes, that is if they don't drive off in a Lamborghini.
>>
>>18098718
this is sad and cringe. Please consider therapy, religion, or even psychedelic drugs before posting again. Perhaps the worse take I have seen on this sight.
>>
>>18102416
Unless she's some kind of expert there's no way to tell if a high end rep purse is fake or not. She would have to go to a retail store and compare the two.

And why would he even tell her that?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.