[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG-20230420-WA0012.jpg (179 KB, 900x1600)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
Is it really unusable? I don't want to get rid of it because it was a gift, but it's always taking up space in my drawers, and the fact I can't seem to combine it with anything is driving me crazy.
There must be something, I've seen people pulling off way more out there shit. Crazy colours and avant garde bs, this beanie can't be the end of the road.
Is this an unstopable force? I'm unironically going insane.
>>
I want to clarify, I mean to wear in an urban context, not as a peruvian highland farmer.
>>
(It's very comfy however...)
>>
>>18098610
a christmas sweater, turtleneck or similar items
>>
>>18098654
So similarly patterned wear?
I was thinking that maybe the issue with this beanie was actually the pattern rather than the shape.
I've also thought about combining it with more a more nautical oriented fashion.
https://epochs.co/features/epochs-guide-to-nautical-clothing
What do you think?
>>
>>18098668
Maybe the key to this item is the nonchalance of not giving a fuck if it's silly. For outerwear I would probably go with some hardshell outdoors jacket as it fits within that niche.
>>
>>18098610
gorp/hiking clothes in the winter. cool hat.
>>
a poncho
>>
>>18098716
Yes, I agree. I will try it with nautical inspired sweaters and see where that leads me. I won't even comment on the hat
>>
help me i cant wear a hat
>>
>>18098610
what do you normally wear? this would definitely go well with rustic/granola clothes like cords or canvas work pants, henley or grandpa shirt, flannel, overshirt, hiking boots, etc. or for a more urban look it could be a standout piece with complementary earth tone chinos, a fuzzy sweater, and sneakers.
i would say actually avoid other patterns, you dont want to overwhelm the eyes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.