[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (7).jpg (36 KB, 418x734)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Is it over for zoomers fashion ? It has been stagnating for years now
Wide pants, small tops, sunglasses, chunky shoes. remixed in several styles and ways but it's all the same thing over and over again. Have zoomers reached the end of their era of influence?
They have tried to revive the 80s,the 90s,the 00s and now even the 10s but can't seem to let go of their same base style
>>
>>18097183
They never had any influence or identity to begin with
>>
File: old.gif (2.49 MB, 640x360)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB GIF
>>18097183
bruh ur over 30 and usin 4chan, fr??? Kinda cringe no cap, you ain't got a wife or kids or nuttin? wack af ngl
>>
>>18097183
It’s over for them. They were so cruel to millennials I don’t care what happens to them.
>>
>>18097339
They literally just co-opted y2k aesthetic but made it worse
>>
>>18097183
the late 00s-early 10s revival is clearly the death of this archetype. skinny jeans are on their way back starting with indie sleaze. the coquette thing for girls is pretty big right now too and that's all about skirts and dresses and ballet flats.
>>
>>18097183
zoom-zoom
been locked in one style since I never cared for baggy pants and chunky shoes, always preferred slimmer fit stuff
>>
>>18097183
We have reached the end of fashion history
Boomers like you may not want to admit it, but this is peak aesthetic
>>
zoomer lack culture and identity of their own
they only have mishmashes of past trends that fall through the tiktok algorithm
>>
>>18097183
w2c waist bag?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.