[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FBR1gQvVgAU8bb0.jpg (73 KB, 640x800)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Hey guys, FRUGAL aesthetics here

You don’t need to spend a lot on a bunch of shoes to cover every occasion, all you need is Margiela GATs, Guidi boots and a pair of Rick Owens

See you next week
>>
they hated him because he spoke the truth
>>
File: 01221.jpg (197 KB, 1144x1016)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>18096818
Thanks for the tip, FRUGAL. You have a great channel.

See you on the flipside! Zippidy wap!
>>
>>18096818
i think if you look like this you should just accept that at best you'll be able to raise yourself up to average and give up on fashion and aesthetics and hone your craft at woodworking or become a chessmaster. clearly not blessed appearance-wise, it's silly to dedicate your life to trying to fight that
>>
>>18096887
He is a multimillionaire and has a 10/10 white gf
Keep seething
>>
>>18096890
I really doubt that because his sponsors are those we'll take anybody sites like the website design one. I vaguely remember seeing a girlfriend in one video but I would have remembered if she was a 10. There's no need to project yourself onto guys who talk into the camera and make wojack edits on youtube.
>>
>>18096957
what do you want? Pics of my gf?
>>
>>18096957
Second half of this vid:
https://youtu.be/_ec53_vJHTU
>>
>>18096818
he's so fucking ugly and fat and he dresses like SHIT
a black t shirt and overpriced chucks.
He makes fashion his personality and career, and yet he STILL cannot interact with it in good faith
I hate this fat RETARD and his cynical, nasally-voiced commentaries
>>
>>18097020
>wearing 8 inch heels
>still shorter than half the people he walks by
lol how fucking short is this dude? imagine getting your fashion advice from this manlet goober
>>
>>18097072
are you a woman or why are your spatial skills so shit? Those heels are around 5" at most
>>
>>18096818
he gave a framework that applies to every price level. you couldn't get past his examples and think about your own wardrobe cuz you're autistic and have a kneejerk reaction to anything expensive
>>
>>18096818
>Rick Owens
lmfao ok boomer i think it's bed time
>>
>>18097371
It’s not very frugal tho. He went from “buy fake yeezys and amazon.com hoodies” to this
>>
>>18096818
I don't know who that is or what you're referring to, but if you are operating within a limited budget it would be wise to spend the majority on footwear. To an extent a linen shirt is a linen shirt, you can't compare cheap and expensive leather footwear.
>>
>>18097386
>mfw seeing 30 year olds in ramones
Sorry you missed out on highschool parties and romance but you just look like a fucking loser
>>
you guys remember when he use to shill his videos on here? was about to say not too long ago but it's almost been a decade. holy fuk.
>>18097386
rick is trendy for youths nowadays.
>>
>>18097020
damn he got himself a bad alt bitch
newfound respect for frugal, i wasnt familiar with his game
>>
His videos are a good watch.
>>
>>18096818
he seems alright
Yeah hes fat and ugly but he seems alright
Regular middle class asian dude into streetwear
Based on his takes ,I think hes just terminally online
>>
>>18097462
poorfag retard
>>
Hawaiian = opinion irrelevant. you can't make fashion your entire personality and then be boring. He's just a fat brendahashtag who has no personal style.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.