[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20230921_135934.jpg (2.17 MB, 4032x3024)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB JPG
sup /fa/ my girl recently told me she'd like me to dress her and i need help. picrel is her. she's quite modest, bit nerdy, classy even. into turtlenecks and stuff. recommendations from head to toe appreciated. she wears glasses too. thanks in advance
>>
>>18096432
Just pick out a dress you like on her.
>>
>>18096436
i will anon just trying to see what others might say because im not very good at this kinds thing
>>
>>18096439
If she’s asking you, it’s because she wants to know what you’d like to see on. No one else can tell you what you like.
>>
>>18096444
yeah i get that, and that's fine but id like to treat her too yknow to something actually stylish. i can just go get a dress sure but im looking for advice let's say it was your girl what would you think of getting?
>>
>>18096451
I’d just go out and pick a modest dress that looks nice and is appropriate for the season/occasion.
>>
>>18096461
i think a dress is a good idea. maybe ive asked the wrong question here oh well ill figure it out thanks anyway
>>
>>18096467
>maybe ive just asked the wrong question
More details would be helpful, that’s all. It’s hard to give a more of a specific answer with the information provided.
>>
>>18096476
you are the one being as vague as possible lol. ive made about 4 posts explaining what im asking for
>>
>>18096497
You’re asking a question that will have subjective answers. State what you want to see and I’m sure someone here can send you in the right direction. Things such as the occasion, climate, etc. would be helpful. (I have no idea if you’re in Australia or the Arctic.) With the information given all you’re going to get are people’s subjective preferences for female clothing.
>>
>>18096506
OP mentions turtlenecks for a start. im looking for subjective answers. all seasons work, but I live in a northern US state
>>
>>18096517
You could try a turtleneck and a longer pleated skirt maybe, with tights as it’s still fairly cold.
>>
>>18096517
>>
>>18096524
leggings are one of the worst things to happen to fashion
>>
>>18096432
>quite modest
>exposed armpits
??
>>
>>18096580
yes quite modest =/= amish
>>
>>18096580
wearing a tanktop, shorts and covered by a shirt AT THE BEACH???
this fucking whore I swear
>>
>>18096801
kek
>>
>>18096524
Hideous.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.