[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be me
>go to panchiko concert
>decide to wear a mask that has punpun from my favorite manga goodnight punpun and my ahenobarbus henocied hoodie as my concert fit
pic related. that was the hoodie I was wearing
>have a good time at concert
>after the concert wrapped up, this girl walked up to me and said I'm a genuine loser for wearing that mask
>after I walked away, I met up with a friend and she looked at my fit and thought I looked like a loser too.
For once I actually planned out an outfit for a concert and this is what I get in response.
>>
>>18096314
you are a fucking loser but they're losers too for going to a panchiko concert
>>
What did you expect?
>>
>>18096377
not being called a loser to my face?
>>
>>18096314
Damn LMAO
>>
>>18096434
why did you expect that?
>>
It's okay anon, if I were there I would've told you that you're wearing the coolest outfit ever and given you a kiss on the cheek.
>>
The girl was in the wrong
>>
>>18096446
thanx I appreciate it.
>>
they probably thought you were a klan member
>>
>>18096314
You probably looked like you frequent an Uzbek traditional rug-weaving forum... wait a second--
>>
>>18096314
You should thank her, it's gonna improve your shit style
>>
The fact you don't post the fit proves you're a loser
>>
>>18096314
loser band, loser manga, and i don't even know what ahenobarbus henocied is and i'm a loser so that has to be advanced losert technology. wearing fandom merch generally is pretty loserish, band tees are the only thing you can really get away with
>>
>>18096574
how?
>>
>tranpinko
>>
>>18096314
Isn’t pachinko just a fake gambling game nips play?
>>
>>18096314
Did you wear the hoodie to Drop Nineteens too?
>>
>>18096314
Say something like: "Sorry, I'm not interested. I don't date fat women."
If a woman comes up and pays you out then you have triggered something in them and there's a finer line between negative and positive emotions than you might think.
And most of them will think they are fat, even if they're not. So a man saying it to their face cuts.
>>
>>18099932
Only their Delaware album is kinda alright. Everything else is ass.
>>
>>18100927
>hasn't heard the mayfield bootleg
lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.