[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I need to make this. It cant be that hard. How do you make a roll of tape? Maybe I could 3d print the center, idk how to print anything on it though, or maybe it should be flat and then rolled after printing? And then how to roll the tape on, I have no idea.
>>
>>18096312
I've got an army of chinks I've conquered in several minor Asian towns. These guys live to work the mills and the steel refineries. I've been having them forge goyim. This is a long production line of warriors of light who make products. I mix them with pajeets to make a pure race. Jeetchinks are screaming. They are still screaming. And, they will be screaming in the forge where they make spoons to soothe the intestines of the next disposable rat. I have around 20,000 jeetchinks paradropping into africa to pound Nigerian women. I've stolen over 3 million screaming from the flower of life. Dark as the valor of the midnight wind I march my warriors of energy under the light of the moon. I've been filing their screams into my arms.
>>
>>18096312
what is the reason to make your own tape?
>>
>>18096312
I work at a tape factory. We buy a big roll of plastic, coat one side in glue and then cut it into tiny strips. We do this all on these big roller machines that unwind and rewind the tape from one side to the other while we either coat it in glue or cut it into strips. We cut cardboard tubes into the tape core.
Hope this helps.
T. Working overnight at a tape factory right now
>>
>>18097608
I have no idea if this is bullshit or not but I choose to believe someone legitimately answered the stupid fucking question. Bravo anon, next time I tape a woman's mouth shut I will think of you.
>>
File: tesa.jpg (154 KB, 1126x1500)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>18096312
whats the most FA tape for me its Tesa 4651

sadly its 50€ for a roll but once you used it normal duct tape feels like the cheapest shit.
>>
>>18097608
How do you get the glue to only stick to one side of the plastic and not the other? Why isn't all tape sticky on both sides considering that the glue is sandwiched between layers of plastic?
>>
>>18099672
There's usually a section of the machine with a dryer. Other times there's a plastic liner for the glue and a silicone or other nonstick liner on top. I'm not gonna say much else because I don't wanna violate my NDA accidentally. Even though I use a dynamic ip I'm still noided.
>>
>>18098360
I like the tessa basketball texture tape (I'm the tape factory anon)
>>
>>18098360
>endorses Tesa 4651
>posts Tesa 4657
Which one is it, anon?
>>
>>18096312
>ziptie handcuff bondage > tape

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.