[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GD-sR8BXcAA8lTf.jpg (45 KB, 680x383)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>it's for a casting
>they told me to set my phone down and do a 360° spin, like a casting submission or digital

how would i do this? anyone knows? any examples?
>>
360 degrees?
>>
bro you will get raped by a man if you do this, please consider the true cost of fame
>>
>>18096059
You face forward for a few sec, turn to side for a few sec, turn to back for a few sec, turn to side for a few sec, then finish back where you are facing forwards. That’s all. Be gradual with it and don’t do just one quick spin. Because it’s for casting they are trying to gauge how you look on camera at all angles.
>>
It's going to escalate, you're going to get "blackmailed" after voluntarily sending nudes, and then you'll be on the 10 o clock news. Tell your parents you're being targeted by predators and for god's sake get off this website

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.