[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I want to get a pair of boots that are mid-calf to knee-high with a bit of a platform and a lot of "edgy" stuff on them (ex: spikes, belts, or chains).
I ordered a pair of boots like pic rel online a few months ago but haven't gotten any word on them besides an email saying theyd be in stock within a month. Looking elsewhere online shows that most places seem to just be different storefronts for the same supplier. How should I go about getting the boots I want, just go around town and hope I can find a cobbler willing to take on a commission like this?

Also any discussion on boots similar to this is welcome
>>
>>18094656
Buy the tallest army surplus boots you can find and add the spikes and edgy shit yourself, be sure to paint on your own anarchy symbol.
>>
don't wear these, if your foot get trapped you will lose most of your leg
>>
>>18094656
dont buy these from the punk stores, these boots all fall apart because they are held with glue. its for posers. like anon said, just go to the military surplus store and get a nice pair of boots.
>>
>>18094677
>>18094831
>>18094656
https://www.carolinashoe.com/en/10-inch-jump-boot-16434.html?dwvar_16434_color=Black
If you're willing to pay cobbler prices, get you something like this. For union made in all those sizes it's a pretty good deal. Honestly just showing up with these fitting properly straight out of the box will make you look better than the faggot who bought the shit off the shelf.
You can get a white grease marker and write/draw on them as you go. That's way more punk than buying someone else's shit.

God damnit, anon. Now I want to go and do this.
>>
I'm pretty sure goth people are NPCs. God told me a joke about bums. Many of these crack smoking niggers look like their outfits came from the bum store. You don't find fingerless winter gloves at Walmart. Where do they get this stuff, and why do they dress like they're about to smoke their crack pipe on the subway. The truth seems to be that god is doing it. This world is a simulation. He's actually right next to me talking. But, I can't just keep writing that. My body is here too and it's in unbearable pain. This is cruel.
>>
>>18095324
I think u smoked crack before typing this
>>
>>18095339
Well, how do you explain their outfits. It's just a bit of a glitch in the simulation. I've also noticed this glitch with people wearing trench coats and fedoras. That's almost too obvious, he was loading a rifle in his car at 2am. Probably teaching those normalfag Chad's whose boss. It's simulated though. There is conflicting theories about how these people are designed. Evidence suggests they are totally designed by Satan, in the same way we could design a human by writing it's actions down on a page. That's big news which definitely isn't worth thinking about.
>>
>>18094831
>>18094677
>>18095321
Alright thanks, I don't mind paying high price nor editing them myself so long as the result is good. Im just inclined to avoid the latter where I can since I'm afraid of fucking it up.
Never would've thought of using combat boots for some reason though haha, great idea.
Although are there any suggestions for adding higher "walls" or a platform?
As said in my original post, I'm interested in having them be like mid calf up to potentially near knee height, and while adding in edgy shit seems pretty easily doable, increasing the walls of the boots seems like it'd be alot easier to fuck up.
Platform too, as id assume that it wouldn't be as simple as cutting the bottom off one or two other pairs (of preferably shittier boots) and combining them with the original...would it?
>>
>>18094656
demonias look cool but i hear the quality is shit these days

new rocks are regarded as the best goth boots though they may not have something exactly like your pic
>>
>>18094656
I bought a giant pair of Danners for like 450. I don't think adding anything is necessary though they're pretty deviant as is to just wear out.
>>
File: image109.jpg (448 KB, 1148x1200)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>18095705
No, but you don't need those things. If you're not a hot girl (you're not) you won't be able to pull it off anyway. Just get some nice combat boots and add some spikes if you absolutely must.
>>
>>18096828
I mean I don't NEED any of it, but I do like those aspects enough to want them.
You're not inherently wrong about being able to pull it off, but I think it's doable without being a hot girl-if a bit short of optimal.
>>
File: 20231130_190253.jpg (1002 KB, 2759x1574)
1002 KB
1002 KB JPG
>>18095705
>>18096839
>High price
How patient are you? Look at the custom North West boot makers.
>Platform
I can't speak for what will happen to you, but just wearing these (relatively) normal work boots to work was damn near life changing. I was already wearing boots with a heel, but that extra ½ inch made a huge difference.
>Pull it off.
Buy some shit like I linked above or some dinners or whatever. Judy walk around in them out of the box with something believable. Take your time about it.
>I'm afraid of fucking it up
Like I said, do it like a bonsai tree.
Punk ain't necessarily impulsive. But it's certainly not worried about "fucking up."
The buckles and spikes are an affectation. (Also potential legal trouble.) Enjoy the ride and take it slow. Figure out what you like, what you want to say. Then maybe I'd you're still into it, custom order some real handmade boots with a silly high leg.
I'm curious, where are you doing this and what else were you going to wear?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.