[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8946.jpg (57 KB, 500x529)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Summer is right around the corner, it’s tee shirt season and for skinny fat guys with moobs (like myself) it can be a time of dread…what are some /fa/ approved ways to style man boob this summer?
>>
>>18091865
Stop wearing tshirts and get some roomy shirts
>>
>>18091865
You can be fat but you need to have muscles beneath the fat layer to pull off bloatmaxing. Someone being only fat just looks disgusting.
Bloatmaxing with showing off tits is actually hot. Believe it or not, women actually enjoy playing with male nipples.
>>
You need thick cotton. Eg heavy pique polo shirts
>>
File: F30WVG7XMAEJB6d.jpg (277 KB, 1290x1529)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>18091899
Nah, show them nips
>>
>>18091865
>skinny fat
you're just fat
>>
>>18091865
Fast for a week and start lifting weights yesterday
>>
>>18091865
Absolutely 0 excuse to be fat in 2024 when ozempic exists other than just being a broke retard with 0 common sense. Doesnt matter what youre wearing nobody is taking a fat boy serious. Being fat basically means you are too stupid/ indifferent to slowly destroying your body over the course of YEARS
>>
>>18092636
I’m not really fat, I’m like 130 lbs and with a readers build (non-jacked). Have had man boobs forever, just the way my shit is shaped. The term “gyno” is pathetic/cringe but it is what it is.
>>
this is probably from taking finasteride
>>
go to the gym faggot
>>
>>18091865
lose weight before you worry about clothes
obesity makes you a subhuman
>>
>>18091865
Nobody else seems to understand you but I do. I've been going to the gym preemptively, just hit 1 month, I'm skinny as fuck except for my face and moobs.
Honesty the face doesn't worry me as much, I tried wearing a t shirt last Friday and I could feel like I was poking eyes out with my little tits, really uncomfortable situation.
It's like I almost look good, I'd look fucking sexy in fact if I didn't have said moobs. Arms, shoulders, skinny stomach, so far so good..... Then there's the 2 little lumps on my chest making me look like I'm fat or a girl, and only ONE t-shirt I have is thick enough to not show my nipples piercing through.
>>
>>18094491
i had the same. only solution is to remove your nipple glands. thats what i did, its painless and quick. Been enjoying life ever since
>>
style it with a diet
>>
>>18094491
>I've been going to the gym preemptively, just hit 1 month
holy kek. Preemptively hitting the gym for a month, ive seen it all. Youll be a shreaded greek god by june bro
>>
>>18094714
I don't know how much is needed to just stop being skinnyfat and wear t-shirts without being unsightly
>>
Man boobs are a fit killer. There’s nothing you can do other than wear dark clothing.
>>
>>18094728
You can go from skinny fat to skinny relatively quickly with just diet but its going to take a bit longer than 1 month to build any noticable amount of muscle which I assume is why you are going to the gym.

Not trying to hate on you for trying to improve but its just funny the way you worded it. In terms of gym and muscle building, 1 month you may as well have started working out yesterday.
>>
>>18092045
And you're just retarded.
>>
>>18094942
He didn’t word anything to suggest otherwise, I just don’t think either of you know what preempt means.
>>
>>18091895
>lust-provoking image
>>
You can't style moobs, you can only try and hide them with tight undershirts and layers.

If you live in a hot place you're fucked

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.