[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1672927291598012.jpg (32 KB, 600x468)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Help me choose, lads.

Option #1
>A single cubano shirt for £68 for me

Option #2
>Two entire outfits for gf from Shein for the same price which also guarantee either super sloppy toppy or anal because she sees how much I love her

I'm genuinely struggling here.
>>
one cute chinkshit outfit for you and a strap on for her
>>
>>18091265
Shein is terrible quality and will fall apart quickly. Its only redeeming feature is that their production involves enslaving and abusing chinese bugpeople.

Better quality, but less of it, will always be the better option. Just buy the shirt and Donald Duck it. xx
>>
>>18091265
Just seeing the word Shein makes me shiver
>>
>>18091289
>>18091308
You think I'm buying it for the quality? As I said, it's just an easy way to a girl's heart; she doesn't know the difference between good clothes and bad ones, but my dick doesn't care.
>>
Imagine having a gf that doesn’t give head/anal for free AND is a fashion pleb.
>>
>>18091265
How about you get a decent job and buy her some Moncler you fucking lazy nigger
>>
>>18091360
Buy sexy under wears for 20 euros only and tell her you want to see how they look on her

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.