[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1670909782229718.jpg (52 KB, 536x600)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Just finished making a DIY foreskin restoration device just to realize that I can't use it because my cut is too tight.
Fuck, I want my foreskin back so badly.
>>
File: cutfags will never.png (75 KB, 1276x424)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>2795809
it was never about you cutfag, it's about you making the right decision or influencing s.t. your sons, nephews, grandkids and friends' sons remain uncut.
>>
>>2795809
Chin up fren, i dont know so much about foreskin restoration but maybe if you share your machine amd the things you know so far we can find a solution.
Best part is if it works, then everyone can get their foreskin back
>>
Have no fear. I have this thread pinned. And yes, sex is way better and more intimate with it. Jews don't want you to know that. The 'hygiene scam'. Literally a name after a greek god, and they didn't go cutting their wangers up.

I used a simple plastic insert, the inner plastic roll from a grocery store clear baggy dispenser. If they are paper, they won't be durable enough. Probably about a thin, 1 to 1.25 inch plastic tube. You'll need to cut about 1.5" off. Soften the edges w a lighter.

Poke two holes on one end, opposite each other. Use small bungee cord (sold in the sewing section) down to another larger waistband elastic, around the leg above the calf, below the knee. You want a small buckle in the same size, like what's used for chest straps on backpacks, to hold it together.

That's the retention mechanism that will tug as you walk. Keep walking to promote circulation.

Get 1.5" medical tape. Not the white stuff but the really sticky beige stuff. Wrap it tightly, backwards around the outside of the tube. Roll your skin back and put your glans in. Roll whatever you have of your skin to the circ line, then wrap the outside with the same tape, tight enough to hold the foreskin in place.

Go walk around. Set the tension very low at first, because that part of your bits is all fucked up. And if you walk around for 15-30 min the first time and need to keep walking but it's getting painful, reach down below your knee and through your pants, release the buckle. It will still be attached but no longer pulling.

Noob mistakes are too much tension at first. You can pee through the tube, just by releasing the buckle and peeing, then reattaching.
>>
>>2795840
so real question why don't you cutfags do saline injection to stretch the sheath skin? the foreskin is excess but the external sleeve/skin tube slides all the way up and down the penis e.g. you can pull back on the base at your fupa and retract the foreskin.
>>
>>2795842
It's not 'excess', it protects the glans from being exposed. Eventually, certainly by the time the young boy becomes sexual, the glans develops it's own kind of callous. That in turn, cuts down on the intimacy a man can experience with a woman.

Being sexually broken, like a slave, he will seek other kinds of highs and approvals, outside of centralizing on a good, strong family. As an infant, the trust bond was shattered between infant and mother, and father, when he was given over to a hospital intern to strap him down to a mold, and use a licensed tool like the GOMCO device, to remove 20,000 nerve endings, without anesthetic.
>>
>>2795827
OP here, I followed this tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMTQXj6aTFc
Well now I realize my skin is too short for it to be grasped by the cone thing, now I found there is a manual method which is what I will do instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kU_dKlj7Ns
>>2795840
Can you share images of this device?
>Roll your skin back
That's the problem, I don't have enough skin to roll back

For now I will stick to the manual method until I get enough skin to use an actual foreskin restoration device.
>>
Blame the Jews. It will make you feel better and it's the truth.
>>
>>2795809
>>2795920
>foreskin restoration device
holy fucking shit, that's real
my fucking sides
I'm so happy my parents weren't in some retarded sect like yours
>>
>>2795892
bruh circumcision is stupid af but i have credibly reached the maximum intimacy you can possibly achieve with a woman.

yes circumcision is stupid but it's time for you to literally not give a shit about it and never think about it again
>>
File: helper fancy.png (50 KB, 656x513)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>mom didn't want me or my brother cut
>even clipped an anti-circ article from a newspaper and put it in my baby book
>dad says I almost got it done but he saw them stick my foot to check clotting and realized it was pretty fucked up what was about to happen
>>
When I was born the doctor used my foreskin to repair a deformed eyelid. The procedure was a success other than im a little cockeyed.
>>
>>2795988
kek

>>2795983
I posted those instructions, which you replied to. I have had lots of sex, before and after. Completely different. Have fun with your cope.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.