[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Me and my bro built a prototype pier extention that theoretically would have eliminated the need to sink pylons by...
>bolting the pylons to a crude box aboard a pontoon boat
>Pushing the assembly overboard from the boat
>Dumping bags of concrete into the submerged box and allowing it to slowly sink into the mud
I-it... didn't work out... But we did have fun laughing at badly we failed.
>>
>>2795308
.....down on the bayou
>>
This is why we need more white folks in the trades
>>
>>2795308

yeah me hear you OP. me built a pier one time and let I tell you, it suck.
>>
>>2795308
I really hope you got a Clean Water Act permit for those additions of pollutants to navigable waters boy...otherwise a country lawyer like me may have to bring a citizen action
>>
>>2795474
I've already got an elaborate easement on submerged lands around the building site. The State can't do shit.
>>
>>2795524
Well done on the easement. Most people fail to think of that.
>>
>>2795531
It's a valuable asset in marine construction. The government would have to decide whether to ignore my bullshit, or spend time and money trying to prevent me from exercising my lawful easement in court. Either way, I'd win.
>>
Should have hired the boots on the ground dock repair man. Sandals and a 190 iq he's your man.
>>
>>2795308
dumb hicks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.