[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712099454465650.jpg (121 KB, 1024x1000)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Anyone here have experience with steam cleaners?
Ideally I want something that can do carpet and floor maybe the car .. a lot of the floor ones say they can do area rugs so does that mean they can.do carpet too?
Companty thst starts with bis and ends with sel seems to own the market on these but idk if theyre any good they seem kind of too cheap to be true
I dont know how to make this post seem less like spam
>>
I have a handheld one that's just for spot cleaning, can use it on anything, carpet, upholstery, clothing. It might ruin some delicate fabrics but cotton does fine.
>>
>>2792423
Same as this anon, a green one. It’s okay. It’s gotten pretty gross over the years but it keeps my fabrics pretty clean as long as I use it quickly after the stain occurs. For stuff that’s set in it helps but I think you need something more powerful and/or to accept the limitations of reality?
>>
>>2792423
>>2792457
Thanks guys
I went with the spot clean, it was on sale at walmart, and is so far greatly exceeding expectations to the point that i might be adjusting my negative view on carpet

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.