[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701356095319.jpg (661 KB, 1024x1024)
661 KB
661 KB JPG
Dewalt Toughsystem 2.0 + Milwaukee Packout + All other custom modifications you've made, seen or purchased.
>>
File: 1682775053988.jpg (184 KB, 675x1200)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>
File: 1684244889259.jpg (1.62 MB, 3024x4032)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>
File: 1688729605496.jpg (127 KB, 794x794)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>
>>2791720
>not just using a canvas tool bag for your tools
imagine all of that unessessary extra weight, yuck!
I can tell you don't actually use those to make a living
>>
>>2791720
foam faggots should face the wall with the furries, lolis, and makita users
>>
>>2791731
some people are able to do more than fix holes in walls and need more tools than some putty and scraper.
>>
>>2791747
>I need to bring my whole shop with me for every job
ok larper
>>
>>2791720
Lol!
Reminds me of the new guy that comes on site with his brand new drill and takes it out of it’s little blow-molded carrying case.
Looks like those tools have barely been used, if at all.
I thin you’ve watched too many assassin movies, but real assasins don’t keep their rifle in a matching foam pelican case.
>>
>>2791784
> but real assasins don’t keep their rifle in a matching foam pelican case.
Where do they keep them? You knowing so many assassins and all. Are you John Wick? You’re John Wick aren’t you? You boogie man, killing people with a pencil mother fucker.
>>
>>2791720
>Yellow Black and Decker
>Foam
>Hasn't even cut finger pulls
I'm gonna vomit
>>
>>2791804
Don’t need finger pulls. Never used em.
>>
>>2791715
I hate this shit. It's just another propriratery standard they get you into, sp you have to be loyal to the color.
Same as batteriea where they are all basically the same.
>>2791720
Larp. First time you throw a geasy tool.in that foam, it will disintegrate. But that wont happen because those tools get used to tighten hinges on kitchen cabinets once a year.
>>
>>2791784
>>2791850
>keep tools clean and maintained
>LOL this queer doesn't abuse his tools like I do!
>LARP
You retards would have a lot more money to buy drugs each month if you treat your tools well.
>>
>>2791851
You're a union swabbie with too much time on their hands and it's painfully obvious when you come rolling in with an ex-stealable ez-rider cripple cart. Of course you have the free time from not actually working to be anxious and anal enough to doll up a fucking toolbox.
>>
>>2792403
Listen, bud, if I want to listen to an asshole, I'll shit my pants all right?
>>
r/milwaukeetool is great for laughing at all the pppackout tards with thousands of dollars worth of tools that never get used.
>>
>>2793402
That sub is hilarious. Worse than the edc fags. It’s all just
>look, I bought a new red thing! Updoot me please!
Posts. And the. They’re all wanking about how pro grade Milwaukee is, yet you never see any indication of these tools getting used in a professional setting. Hell, you don’t see them using them at all.
>>
>>2793430
it's obviously mostly just an advertising page, but there are scads of deranged tool polishers that have a constant dick swinging competition and always have to buy the new latest 1/2" dr impact that has 0.1 more ftlbs torque. said midwits also populate the garage journal forum
>>
>>2791804
old picture but finger pulls are a must.
>>
>>2791718
I've got that cart, it was a lifesaver last time I had to move. The welded additions look pretty neat, though the lower box on the back looks like it'd be a bit hard to get out.
>>
>>2791731
A canvas bag will get pretty damn heavy and hard to sort through once you put more than a couple tools in it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.