[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Wait, is there any reason to use a Pliers Wrench over a Cobra with these things on them? Because now the Cobra is non-marring too?
>>
File: IMG_7683.jpg (604 KB, 1280x960)
604 KB
604 KB JPG
>>2787212
The pliers wrench is made to replace an adjustable wrench for hex fittings and shit. The pliers wrench should grip those better than the cobras, especially the plastic cobras.

Cobras are for grabbing round and other irregular shapes, plus hex in a pinch if you don’t mind the jaws digging the fuck into it.
>>
>>2787212
>17:51:13
>>2787222
>18:11:26
Imagine watching the catalog like a hawk.
>refresh
>refresh
>refresh
>refresh
>BAM!
>there's a chance to use my stupid name and my ultra-gay queercode on 4chan
>heh heh heh i am somebody
>>
>>2787269
>replies to a post 20min after it was made
Wew lad, you got me. I refresh the page, then I set a timer for 20min, and as soon as that alarm goes off, I start typing the reply.

And because I’m too lazy to delete the name after every post, it’s already in the name field so it can make my post go even faster after the 20min alarm sounds!

Can you believe I set the 20min timer and typed and posted that reply in <13 seconds?!
>>
>>2787269
Don't reply to the tripfags, they need (You)s to survive
>>
>>2787212
>now the Cobra is non-marring too
>pliers wrench
>soft jaw pliers
>same thing
What?
>>
>>2787321
These cocksuckers ain't going nowhere. Might as well rag on them.
>>
>>2787269
>Imagine watching the catalog like a hawk.
Imagine watching for namefags like a hawk.
>>
>>2787700
Topkek

Pic related answers OP’s question. Two different tools for different purposes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.