[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8736.jpg (2.92 MB, 4032x3024)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB JPG
What do

I tried to clean a stain and it just got bigger

Are they water lines? How do I get rid of them?
>>
>>2785585
bump
>>
ask siri, itoddler
>>
>>2785587
>bumping two minutes after making a thread on a slow board
go fuck off and die, hope your jizz stained couch catches fire while you're sleeping on it
>>
>>2785585
get a professional OP to do it.

>>2785593
lmao
>>
File: 1689432654399.png (581 KB, 779x649)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>2785585
I was able to clean something like that off my couch using a spray bottle of appolstery cleaner and pic related. Start in an inconspicuous part of the couch and use the lowest setting on your driver to make sure you don't rip your appolstery apart.
>>
>>2785593
>>2785587
That wasn’t me. He was trying to frame me
>>
>>2785668
What is that?

I’ve seen a lot of stuff about using a spray bottle. Is it the blotting with a rag that’s causing these marks?
>>
>>2785585
what the fuck is the original stain from you double nigger
>>
>>2785810
>what the fuck is the original stain from you double nigger

Your mom's pussy juice.
>>
>>2785810
Not sure. It was pretty small and subtle. Craigslist. So I goofed pretty bad
>>
>>2785585
take the couch outside in the morning and hose it down completely, scrub it like you're washing a car, then rinse out the soap with more water, and let it air-dry in the sun all day - cover it that night and let it dry another day in the sun - take it inside and enjoy the clean couch - but if it stinks throw it away and consider setting it on fire for rapid disposal
>>
>>2785585
you need special tools for that, better leave it to professional, it doesn't make sense to buy tools just for that one couch
>>
>>2785585
god this place is hopeless
use la's totally awesome carpet cleaner and pick up a wet/dry shop vac
>>
>>2785585
there's soda or something soaked into the cushion foam and dried, so when you soaked through the fabric it came back.
steam cleaning will get the fabric clean without wetting the dirt but you're never gonna get all that crap out of the foam. if you're in ant or roach country you should trash it before it becomes a nest.
>>
>>2785585
use a good foam cleaner and treat the WHOLE surface. Let this adsorb, then take a sponge /brush and clean the WHOLE surface, not only the spot.. Repeat if required. 50 % of success is mechanical treatment.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.