[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

When I say "Tyler", you say "Sorry!"

TYLER!
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>143569789
Razor Ramon looking ass
>>
That's not Superman. Superman doesn't look that swarthy.
>>
>>143569789
His Superman was absolute garbage until Superman and Lois (which was so based it retconned all of the dog shit CWverse before spiraling into its own quality decline)
>>
>>143569789
Too much texture. Cape looks retarded like that. Lazy eye. Faggot can't even shave properly.
>>
>>143569789
He's a bit skinny dont ya think?
>>
>>143569789
i only saw him in crossovers but im always down to talk about the cw verse its kino
>>
>>143569789
To me he will always be Derek Hale.
Also holy shit what a power leap.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Superman_(Superman_and_Lois)
>>
>>143570073
>>
>>143569789
why do you say this?
Did people hate him?
>>
>>143570638
from multi content to multiversal
holy shit
>>
File: eqhsiufgmmyb1 (1).jpg (822 KB, 1080x1080)
822 KB
822 KB JPG
>>143570023
He's just that hairy, he needs to shave twice a day or else he'll have a beard
>>
>>143570023
Superman's beard hair is so strong that Earth razors can't give him a clean shave.
>>
>>143570023
This post reeks of someone who drinks almond 'milk'
>>
>>143569789

He was and is much better than Cavill, I'll give you that.
>>
>>143571721
They don't hate the actor (I think), but they made fun of him for his physique to be Superman, I say this in general, it wasn't just the Cavillfags or Snyderfags, it was in general people joking about his physique, his face, his everything to be superman
>>
>>143570023
Now that you say it, you're right.
>>
>>143571839
Yes, people have a very high standard for Superman.
>>
>>143571932
People have very high standards for Superman, in his appearance, because he may have the acting skills of a rock (Cavill) and they would love him
>>
>>143571839
It didn't help that their "Jimmy" was a black guy both taller and buffer than him, who played Jax in the Mortal Kombat reboot movie
>>
>>143569789
who?
>>
>>143571839
I don't read the comics, but that guy doesn't look like Superman at all. Or atleast what casuals think of him. It's throwing me off.
>>
>>143569789
It just goes to show how you can do everything right but if he doesn't have the LOOK, it doesn't matter
>>
>>143569789
Seems like we never realize how good we've had it until the next iteration comes along and smears itself over the pop culture landscape.
>>
File: buns of steel.gif (3.86 MB, 540x540)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB GIF
>>
>>143569789
I won't apologize to that version but he has the 2nd and 3rd best modern live action costumes in Superman and Lois behind Routh in Crisis
>>
>>143572352
I agree about his cape "straps" but I still do love the Fleischer suit version, save for the bunching that occurred in movement due to the fact that they didn't spend money to get different muscle padding.

I'm still salty that we never got an action figure of that suit (and that unlike Smallville), we never got any collectibles from this series. Especially when most of the DCW shows got something.
>>
>>143572385
The classic suit is what I consider the second best with the season 2-3 minor revision being the 3rd

And that's only because it's so clear they put so much money into Routh's suit in Crisis because they knew he was on his way out and it's just easily what the new suit should have been with maybe the new boots

However I defy anyone to not see "Thanks, my mom made it for me" and not think that Hoechlin clears as the best modern actor to play Superman
>>
>>143572492
I don't really think the Routh suit cost more than, for example, the Fleischer suit. Or making the black suit used for the Elseworld Crossover.

It partially looked good because Routh specifically worked out to look good in it when he was told it would be far more skin tight than his Atom suit or any of the casual clothes he often wore on Legends. Often actors do work out for parts but the studios or production companies pay for the training time and the trainers (as they are doing for Corenswet: https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/david-corenswet-superman-legacy-workout-diet), which IIRC wasn't the case here and Routh did that on his own time and dime.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.