[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

A much better ship than Carwin
>>
>>143524218
That's a very cute image anon
>>
>>143524218
>Gets memory holed and completely erased from the show
I’m still mad
>>
>>143524218
Nothing against Carrie, but I'd like to see fanart for an AU where Rachel stayed as a recurring character and love interest for Darwin, I'm surprised there isn't any.
>>
>>143524218
she's like 6 or 7 years older than him
>>
I used to follow this show hard.
Right around the end of Season 5 I just dropped off. No real reason, I did feel the show was a bit weaker but not weak enough to drop it. Just stopped keeping up.

Saw a few Season 6 episodes since, think the break helped since I found it funnier than I remember. Is the movie an actual thing that's happening?
>>
>>143524793
Season 7 is confirmed and being worked on, they've been quiet about the movie since it was cancelled and rumored to be un-cancelled but since season 7 is on, the movie likely is too. We just don't know details yet
>>
>>143524968
Oh wait, really? How come they're bringing it back? It was just too popular? Seems like a weird decision. Are some of the same people involved or is it a new team and a lite reboot?
Also surprised to hear the movie got cancelled. Can't imagine what was going wrong for that to happen, even if it was uncancelled.
Thanks btw. I should get back and catch up on Season 6. I've been watching some older episodes, I enjoy some of the writing a whole lot.
>>
>>143525007
>How come they're bringing it back?
I'm not sure.

>Are some of the same people involved or is it a new team and a lite reboot?
I think this info is out there, but I don't remember. Some artists on twitter and stuff mentioned being hired to work on it, so it's not all the exact same people. I am fairly sure it's still Hanna Barbara UK doing it. I don't fuckin know how all that shit works though.

>Also surprised to hear the movie got cancelled.
I believe it was either pushed around too much due to covid messing up the industry, and/or it was a casualty from the Discovery merger and tax write-offs. Less of a cancellation I think and more in purgatory.

>I should get back and catch up on Season 6.
There's some pretty good episodes in there, in my opinion. I'm on my second rewatch this year, because of different friend groups both wanting me to see it with them. Still loving it. What do you like most about it? Fave character?
>>
>>143525099
>Fave character?
Good question. Probably Nicole? It always used to be anyways. I can't recall if in later seasons she was a bit more neutered and maybe I shifted a little.
I always love when Gumball is being a complete asshat, though I remember a lot of people would hate him for that on here. Who's yours, and why?

As for what I like most, it's just the sense of humour. I came across Gumball maybe around S2 or S3, while I was flicking through channels. I never expected it to be so brutal, first scene I saw was them all mocking Bobert and then saying who cares he's not a real boy. Gave it more of a chance and found it remarkably funny, in ways that would remind me of older cartoons I loved.
My only problem with humour based shows is that after a time I remember the jokes a little too well, and I just can't get the same enjoyment. Some of my favourite shows I basically have to stop rewatching because they're comedy based and the jokes can't keep hitting the same on the 6th or 7th try when you know the setup and punchline. I have to kind of forget them to then rewatch them. What about you? Favourite thing about the show?.

Thanks for the info. I know Ben Bocq runs the ship at Gumball but I thought it ended because he got a bit fed up of it. I wouldn't expect him to return for a 7th Season but guess maybe he's on board. They've got a good format going in that the show is very adaptable. Even after S7 they could take a long layoff and come back for S8 without
missing a beat
>>
>>143525214
>Probably Nicole
Good choice. I've always had a crush on her and I know I'm definitely not the only one.

>Who's yours, and why?
I'm never good at these questions, but particularly for TAWOG I find myself in a rare spot where I really really love most, if not all of the characters. The whole town feels so friendly and cozy to me, and even the ones I find "annoying" I actually love to hate instead of just hate. For example I hate Alan, but I find it really funny that I do, mostly because Gumball's opinion of him rubbed off on me. So I appreciate that. I can say my favorite teacher is Mr. Small. He reminds me of someone I know and I love all the dumb hippy jokes he has. I also adore the entire Watterson family to the point where every time I try to rank them I'm not able to.

>Favourite thing about the show?
I'm a huge fan of the animation style. I think way back when I first saw it, it was pretty novel to me, the mixed media and the way the realistic backgrounds blend in well with the 2d assets, and how the different characters all have abstract designs and different genres that all mesh well together. It's so delightfully chaotic. And the preteen shenanigans Gumball gets up to feels nostalgic for me. I also love how many "how did they even allow this" jokes there are, it can be funny for both adults and kids, for different reasons.
>>
File: Benji_B.jpg (51 KB, 440x660)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>143524218
Rachel who?
>>
>>143525366
Kek, well I'm not shitting you but my choice of Nicole is actually not because I have the hots for her. It was The Fridge episode that tipped it for me. But it's also weird because over time my tastes change too, and I don't like that episode as much anymore. But then, maybe I just watched it too much.
>I'm never good at these questions,
Ayy, you and me both. I'm bad at picking favourites especially when all aspects have their own qualities.
Hating Alan is indeed funny, the episode where Gumball tries to break him is/was one of my favourites, so I always love Gumball's disdain for him. Gumball's such a funny little shit that it's refreshing.
In terms of annoying characters, the one I absolutely hate is Sussie and her ilk. I don't find any jokes with her funny and often times it's just disgusthumour which I don't find appealing whatsoever. Other than that, I think I'm good on all the characters. For the Watterson family, I'd probably put Richard last, but only because sometimes he gets the short end of the stick with lazy humour that's sometimes just too lolrandom for me. He still has his moments.

As for why you like it, I've got to agree with all of that. It's funny you mention that about the animation style, I'm so used to it I forgot how unique it actually is. It's funny though, because when I first saw it, I didn't like it at all. I saw the photo background and I thought look at this lazy ass shit with static photo backgrounds, kek.
But it just works. The variety of cast and animation just blends really well. Iirc the original premise for the show was a world of rejected cartoon protagonists, but it was deemed a bit too bleak for the target audience.
The nostalgia factor hits hard for me too. Episodes like The Procrastinators and The Remote, I can't just not see myself with my bros in there. I don't have any /co/ friends to watch with, but watched a few with them.
>>
File: 1702641399923230.webm (687 KB, 1280x720)
687 KB
687 KB WEBM
>>
File: 1705605137528673.jpg (1.9 MB, 1460x900)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>143524279
>Gets memory holed
Not completely - memory of her persists in the 5th season: https://youtu.be/Wo24xHkN4xQ?t=193
>>
File: Rachel.jpg (209 KB, 1066x976)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>143524279
She showed up in a comic recently.
>>
File: 7658784567.png (1.4 MB, 1181x665)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>143525570
>is actually not because I have the hots for her
Slightly surprising but not all that much, she's a great character regardless of how you look at her. I especially love seeing every flashback of her when she was younger. And occasionally she lets out her silly, arrogant side and you can definitely see where Gumball got it from.

>the one I absolutely hate is Sussie and her ilk
I can see why you'd think that, and indeed a lot of her jokes aren't my taste either. I could never bring myself to say I actually hate her but it does make me kind of uncomfortable, in the sense that they basically just have this character to depict the one special ed kid you'd have in your class that no one likes. It feels weird, like kind of fucked up to make fun of her so much. But maybe it just hits home for me because I was always one of the weird outcasts in my school days.

>I'd probably put Richard last
Yeah... I just wish they'd show his strengths a little more. He's supposed to be a really caring dad. But they lean a little too heavy on him being useless at times. I'd also wish they had more Anais centric episodes so I could appreciate her more, because I guess the only reason why I focus so hard on Darwin and Gumball is because, well, they obviously get the most screentime, as the protagonists. I'm still mad to this day that Anais' name isn't on their shared bedroom. Only the boys names are.
>>
>>143524560
That's really hot.
>>
>>143525731
>I especially love seeing every flashback of her when she was younger.
Sometimes it's sweet, yeah. I like the moments with her and Richard, though I will say sometimes Gumball gets a little too sentimental for me and it doesn't work personally.
I never really looked at Sussie as the special ed case but I can see the reasoning. I just view her more as the silly disgusthumour character which honestly, kids do enjoy stuff like that. A lot of cartoons often have that one character that's just stupid, silly or nonsensical even if they're otherwise just a regular character. They did try to humanise her a bit in one episode where she gets a song, but I wasn't a fan.
>I'm still mad to this day that Anais' name isn't on their shared bedroom. Only the boys names are.
I would guess this is because she's sometimes depicted as having her own room? She's sometimes not sleeping on the bunk, and in The Date in S1, she tells Gumball to get out of her room rather than the room.
I get you on Richard, sometimes they push too hard and almost make him irredeemably useless which makes him less likeable.
As for Anais, yeah I wouldn't mind some episodes on her but I think it's much harder to write humour when she's socially awkward by character. I also think sometimes Darwin could get a little more shine, in terms of getting one over on Gumball and stuff. Sometimes he does feel too sidekicky. His gf does have more character than Gumball's at least.
What are some of your favourite episodes, and favourite season? if you can pick that is, lel. i'm headed to sleep but will read up later, haven't discussed this show or actually anything /co/ in a long while so it's been nice anon ta
>>
>>143525949
Night night anon, not sure if thread will still be up later but I'm always on the lookout for gumball threads to shitpost in.

>sometimes Gumball gets a little too sentimental for me and it doesn't work personally.
People seem to always be very split on this. Some say the show doesn't know how to be genuine and it's irony-poisoned. Others say the sentimental bits are too cheesy and unfitting. Can't say I have a strong opinion on it myself, but I do like seeing the flashbacks in general.

>I would guess this is because she's sometimes depicted as having her own room?
Back in season 1 they had no idea what they were doing in terms of consistency, including for the layout of the house. But as the layout stands for season 3 on, there's only 2 bedrooms. And one bathroom... Upstairs... Which is really fucking weird if you think about it. I often think it'd be really cute if they converted the basement into a bedroom, yknow since Rob was doing that anyway.

>I also think sometimes Darwin could get a little more shine
Agreed. But I could be biased since I think he's just so adorable. I can think of an episode or two in season 6 that gives him much more of a spotlight, and also he's got a miniseries called Darwin's Yearbook. And yeah I wish Penny had more character to match with Carrie's development too.

>your favourite episodes, and favourite season?
Oh god I have no idea. I think I have to say even though some parts of season 1 are classics that I still enjoy, I still think of it as the weakest season. Not a bad thing that it didn't have it's footing or budget yet, but I just like the characters a lot more once they were more established s2 on. But for specific episodes, I know which ones I like and dislike but I can't at all think of any I particularly love off the top of my head. I've always wanted to do a song tierlist though because sometimes the songs are actually super catchy or go hard and other times they're really hard to even sit through.
>>
>>143525725
>Recently
I'm pretty sure this was years ago.
>>
File: th.jpg (10 KB, 320x180)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>143525570
>>143525731
>Richard is the weakest in the family

Disagree, Richard got way more screentime and developed in the latter seasons eps like the father and other eps that relate to Richard and his dad Frankie's relationship , the possession, the master, and the choices

If anything its Anais being the weakest she barely gets any development and her only development is her relationship with Jamie
>>
>>143526479
it took a long time for them to write the reasons he can be likeable though. too long
>>
>>143526710
I would rather have a character like Richard be dum at first and get better/improved as seasons by, rather than having characters be funny and interesting at first to be stupid and unlikeable jerks as seasons went by examples like Peter Griffin and Homer Simpson are great examples of this...
>>
>>143525725
Name of comic?
>>
>>143526479
The Father episodes are actually nice bits of development, especially since they're a bit left field but work too.
But it doesn't redeem him as a character to me. Having more depth doesn't undo his regular appearances where he just gets resigned to le comic relief guy.
Also it's not like Richard himself develops or changes in any meaningful way for those episodes.
>>
It's kind of strange how Penny is one of the longest established characters yet absolutely lacks personality
Compared to the rest of the cast she stands out in a bad way. Darwin got it good because he got an established character to go with, even if it was a little left field
>>
>>143528105
Regardless he became less dum in latter seasons so thats development at least, he still is dum but isn't that dum now compare to the earlier seasons also his last major role was helping his family to re connect and love each other again with a game of dnd the ep was called the master.
>>
>>143528218
I guess
>>
File: 20240505_141723.jpg (243 KB, 2048x1431)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>143528168
>Penny sucks

I don't think she lacks any personality she became reserve at first then after the shell she became more open as a character with a bit of a sass. The problem is her lack of screen time I think in season 4 is where the writers just doesn't know what to with her she was placed as the third wheel when ever she had a major role in that season and she was almost non existstent in season 5 she did return in season 6 while I like the ep the transformation and its message it wasn't enough for her lack of screentime.

>Darwin

I agree that Darwin was inconsistent especially in season 6 where he became dumb in one ep and then smart in the next ep still he has a established character as you've even if its all over the place but what I want more for Darwin is with his relationship with Carrie
>>
What's our opinions on this Gumbros?
>>
>>143528314
Hopefully will get some news right....?
>>
>>143525725
>feels like real kids discussing Pokemon
pure soul
>>
>>143528274
I like Darwin when he's a bit innocent or unaware, but not dumb.
As for Penny, I don't know, I just don't see it. Her character can entirely be summed up as "Protagonists gf". There's nothing really more to her. When you consider how every other character is unique, and has some sort of gimmick to them that ties into their personality, Penny sticks out a little to me. She can transform but it has little to do with her character.
I actually do like Penny though, but it always stuck out to me
>>
File: 20240505_141959.jpg (817 KB, 1646x2048)
817 KB
817 KB JPG
>>143528385
The ep the transformation in season 6 actual gave her something more than just being "Gumball's girlfriend"we get to see the full display of her relationship with her parents and more of a personality however as I've said its not enough considering that was one episode and she had only one major role in that season.

Also my favorite character has to be Rob due to him being the most developed character in Tawog I would even say he's the best CN villain in the 2010's since most of the villains in that era are evil for being the sake of evil and are pretty bland meanwhile Rob has a tragic backstory with an interesting personality and a unique and cool character design.

Its a shame 4chan or even /co/ doesn't really talk about him its just 90% Teri....
>>
>>143528333
Nah.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (149 KB, 1003x615)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
A much better ship than Richole
>>
>>143528479
No need to become sad over it - Terifags too had to start from scratch.
>>
>>143528479
Rob's pretty fun. Part of me does wonder if they planned him ahead to be a villain. Both him and Molly had cruel fates and it's even funnier when you see them back in S1 episodes.
The episode where Rob and Gumball break up is one of my favourites in the series. I laughed my ass off throughout. The little arc they have with him is nice.
I feel like you can get good discussion on /co/ but you really have to force it, it's much easier to make thinly veiled bait threads or post coombait and get replies. Terifags also get just enough content to keep them going like that filth filth all around song. I swear they do it on purpose.
>>
File: 20240505_141751.jpg (176 KB, 1700x1200)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>143529313
>Normie pick

Garbage... I'll give you something better anon
>>
>>143529513
>faggot shit
>humanization shit
>not normie shit
(You)
>>
>>143524218
Here's a little doodle I made back in 2019
>>
File: 20240505_142005.jpg (564 KB, 2048x1744)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
>>143529506
>I feel like you can get good discussion on /co/ but you really have to force it, it's much easier to make thinly veiled bait threads or post coombait and get replies

True, waifu threads seem to get the most attention these days tho, idk if people in /co/ or even in /trash/ are willing to waifufag a teenage glitchy tall cyclops who wants attention and doesn't want to be forgotten plus I think Rob is hard to draw for obvious reasons.

>Terifags also get just enough content to keep them going like that filth filth all around song. I swear they do it on purpose.

Rob has way more material than Teri since he's a reccruing character and the anotanginst of the show even if the Void is the true antagonist.

Maybe because most of his scenes are action scenes fighting Gumball and the lore of the show
>>
>>143529506
Damn, Teri really needs to check her privilege.
>>
File: images (5) (22).jpg (50 KB, 554x554)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>143529532
Normies like milfs more than yaoi anon cmon now.

>humanization shit is normal shit
This is new
>>
>>143525592
once
>>
>>143530743
she also gets mentioned in Darwin's yearbook and also the reason why she's not in the show is because.... She's in college
https://youtu.be/GcgnlZNsgTc?si=iQygUXIKiS0cMdYg
>>
File: 15468137397678787.png (305 KB, 750x1190)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>143529506
>The smell of sweaty feet
>Makes me.
>Throw.
>Up.
TOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>143524218
yaaaaaay tawog threaaaaaaaad
also i like any ship with darwin cuz he just is easy and lovely with anyone. Just sad Rachel was cut off from the main cast of Girls. She could have nice interactions in Tobias related stories and be a love interest to Darwin too.
>>
>>143525725
I always forgot to read Tawog comics T_T finally my girl is back... And interacting with Carrie too? okay now this is a must read.
>>
>>143529513
what did they meant by this...
I found the Rob/Gumball ones way funny than the hotdog guy episodes cuz Rob has a story with him, hating gumball for "not noticing" him enough and forgetting him on the void, way interesting...
>>
File: 1712003519492121.jpg (576 KB, 1200x1538)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>143529506
>I swear they do it on purpose.
Fondness for a bear girl isn't some nefarious plot you might think it is, anon.
>>
File: 20240423_134436.jpg (2.51 MB, 2448x3067)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB JPG
>>143531206
Rob and Gumball's dynamic is probably one of the best dynamics in the show soley of the back and forth between those two the eps that make Gumball and Rob fight each other are always a blast

Also hotdog guy has a story as well and was explained in the season 6 ep the cringe where both of them doing awkward stuff to each other since they were infants hence their awkward cute dynamic between them.
>>
>>143531394
I agree they do have a story together but it seems less engaging to me their relationship be based in denial and miscomunication, and be worked around on "The Cringe" only to retcon in the very end. Rob/Gum works to me cuz is undeniably passionated to be Villan/Protag and can have mutiple scenarious to work around them. Toxic or Not. Just my taste but i see your point.
>>
>>143525537
You know, Ben, the character you had a disturbing sexual attraction to.
>>
>>143531538
There is no evidence of that!
>>
>>143531603
He literally made a few posts on this site about his disturbing fetish for her.
>>
>>143531621
And where are those posts? Nowhere, that's where.
>>
>>143531317
Hmmm, you may have a point. Is Teri a bear? I thought she was an undefined creature.
Anyway I more meant the show leans into it than the fans
>>
How come Gumball got more game than I ever will?
>undyingly loyal and obsessive brother soulmate
>first kiss at 8th grade (I think mine was in 10th grade)
>nemesis who's basically as committed to him as a boyfriend would be
>connected to a stranger by a string of fate, destined to always have inappropriate moments with whether he likes it or not
>constantly embarrasses himself and even gets nude at school and only gets kind of made fun of sometimes and not driven to suicide by any actual bullying
>fujoshi admirer/stalker
>easily befriends pretty much all his girl classmates
>And his actual girlfriend doesn't seem to even care and sticks with him anyway
How does he do it
>>
>>143531791
Well, that would explain her dream sequence that truly opened a can of worms and keeps getting spammed to this day.
As for her species, there are equivalent designs that are just bears, like pic related.
>>
>>143531872
>Well, that would explain her dream sequence that truly opened a can of worms and keeps getting spammed to this day.
I actually forgot about that
Yeah the show definitely leans into it then.
I guess she might be a bear, but she has no claws, right? Or fur. If some characters are just an eyeball with wings, or a blob of clay, or whatever Jamie is, then I'm leaning more to her being an undefined creature.
>>
>>143527699
The Amazing World of Gumball: Cheat Code
>>
File: Spoiler Image (618 KB, 1016x775)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
Still the the best fan comic to this day
>>
>>143532012
I only recently got nichballpilled and even though it doesn't make sense at all I just wish she'd get wine drunk and smother him in kisses
>>
>>143526235
>People seem to always be very split on this. Some say the show doesn't know how to be genuine and it's irony-poisoned. Others say the sentimental bits are too cheesy and unfitting
I'd agree with both honestly. At times it does do it really well. I remember the Nobody's a nobody song. I thought the episode up till that point was shit, I barely laughed and I was ready to head to /co/ and expressmy seethe. But then the song hit, and it was just so damn nice and so perfectly executed within the world of Elmore that I couldn't stay mad. That's the kind of shit you can end a series with. It was really nice.
But then there are other times where I just don't feel like it works at all, or even feels out of place when I'm there for the humour.
>Which is really fucking weird if you think about it.
I have a relative whose house is similar actually, so it doesn't seem weird to me. But yeah it is strange because there's no room for her own room, but then it often doesn't feel like Gumball/Darwin's room is her room at all.
I'll need to cach up on S6, I know of the miniseries and plan to check that out too.
As for your take on S1 and ahead, I agree with that too honestly. In S1, like you say, it doesn't have its footing, and at times it feels like a generic family sitcom type show. I don't what happened in between but come S2 it felt like this is where they really wanted the characters to be, then S2 and S4 just continues. I think S2-S4 are my favourites, maybe S3 would edge it out overall.
I'm a big fan of The Others, love the parody stuff and it's peak self absorbed Gumball.
I'm a fan of showtunes so I don't think I hate any songs particularly, but yeah they definitely vary in quality. S1 had some really catchy background songs that to this day I want full versions of. Think Big and Warrior for example. Darwin's no more mr nice guy song and Without you song too. I also love the song that plays in the background of the greatest mother competition.
>>
>>143532012
Nah. Living Richard is way more entertaining than one that has croaked to make room for incestuous relationship back at home.
>>
>>143533151
What did Nicole see in him?
>>
>>143533151
>Living Richard is way more entertaining
lol
>>
>>143533728
Come on, there was a whole episode about Nicole retroactively weighing her choices. Every other man in Elmore would have left her barking mad, a burned-out homicidal wreck or dead.
>>
File: Image.jpg (207 KB, 1131x492)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>143531765
>>
File: Spoiler Image (136 KB, 1080x637)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>143532012
No, this is.
>>
>>143534288
Seems legit.
>>
Where did Darwin get his full name from?
>>
>>143535046
made up joke from s1.default episodic formula.

its not canon since seasons later is revealed that darwin was bought as a fish pet in the weird van by richard.
>>
why did no one attend her party bros...
>>
>>143524218
Carrie and Darwin feels out of nowhere,and they do it near at the end of the series. I have nothing against it, but I find it forced. Rachel and Darwin is better and if she wasn't written out of the show, their relationship would have been further development.
>>
>>143535872
In fairness it isn't completely out of nowhere, because in S2 or S2 Darwin does kiss her at the Halloween party. It's something they definitely thought about at the time, dropped completely, then came back to. But weirdly it felt left field even in that episode because Darwin previously refers to Carrie's family as freak shows kek
>>
I genuinely do not believe s1fags truly think season 1 had better animation. Whenever I actually watch an s1 episode it always stands out how rough and inconsistent the animation is.
>2D characters outlines often change thickness for literally no reason. There's some attempts to have actual line weight, but often characters who are the same goddamn distance from the camera will have drastically different line thickness.
>all 3D characters animated in exactly the same stiff-ass way
>characters just change designs between shots
>>
>>143535910
Excatly. It's like they weren't originally going to be but someone new writer come in and decided to do it now all the sudden.
>>
>>143524218
I liked the ghost chick when she was with gumball
>>
>>143536379
Same. Both are fun together.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (216 KB, 561x202)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>143532012
I prefer this one. Even if I'm not a fan of the cucking part

>>143534319
>hiroshima.jpg
>>
>>143536138
I'm not an S1fag but I would guess it's that unpolished style that a lot of them actually like. The animation does flow a little better because it's sort of "free", I don't know a better word for it.
Not saying I agree, just think that might be the POV for S1fags
>>
File: BIGMAD.jpg (12 KB, 269x187)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>143524218

Darwin such a qt black boi
>>
>>143532963
>I remember the Nobody's a nobody song
That one is just so good. No matter how jaded you are you can't really help but "d'awwww" at it. Gave me good feelings inside. You ever notice that for one part of that song they randomly go back to their season 2 designs for some reason? Makes me wonder if it was intended to actually be a season finale for 2 or something.

>I'm a big fan of The Others
That one is pretty fuckin funny. Poor Clare. Especially funny for me because I absolutely ate up that Avril Lavigne type "not like other girls" shit. At that age I'd have definitely been a Clare.

>I'm a fan of showtunes
The background score was always pretty good, even if I never was one to focus on the music stuff much. One that sticks out to me is the one from The Ghost when Gumball is possessed and going on the food binge. Also some of the songs such as the one in the episode where Gumball was trying to bait Tobias into slapping his ass, I forgot the episode name, are just horrible. I know the voice actor was trying his best but it just sounded bad, kek. Meanwhile some other ones are so catchy that even if they seem cheesy I find them getting stuck in my head sometimes.
>>
>>143535236
do you think it would be interesting to see his biological parents or best to keep it a mystery?

>>143536537
i need him to suck my penis clean off suckerfish style
>>
>>143524218
Anon, she left for college after Season 1. Darwin is in eighth grade. Do the math.
>>
File: tit fondling.webm (665 KB, 960x720)
665 KB
665 KB WEBM
>>143536637
>randomly go back to their season 2 designs for some reason?
I didn't actually. That's interesting. The whole song incorporates a lot of stuff that comes later in Gumball iirc, but maybe they did have the base idea earlier. Or maybe it was just an animation error? Who knows, good feels nonetheless.
>At that age I'd have definitely been a Clare.
Would have? Did you skip that age anon? kek.
The mopiness does add to the humour though because she's a very grounded character in that regard, while a lot of Gumball's cast in contrast are wacky. I love how it parodied itself while also parodying older slice of life series. Gumball imo feels like it appeals a lot to 90's kids, which is weird because it's also clearly a hit with the current gen despite that. It just strikes a very good balance.
I recall the song from the ghost instantly, but it's not actually a piece I particularly like, heh. The song in the slap episode is kinda bad but it soooorta works in context when they're both half dead and are singing in universe
>>
>>143537672

How old was Ferb and Vanessa
>>
i can probably make webms if anyone wants anything from the show
well, if i can be bothered anyway
>>
>>143538406
Make some season 1 webms, any clips you feel are notable.
>>
>>143524218
They where cute on the first season, and I still don't know the reason why they removed the character from the program when there was already an established couple along with Gumball and Penny.
>>
File: rachel.webm (706 KB, 720x540)
706 KB
706 KB WEBM
>>143538460
Very specific anon aren't ya
Have this in honour of the thread I guess.
>>
>>143538406
Gumball having trauma flashbacks in The Uncle in season 5
>>
>>143538677
How about Gumball botching his split from The Meddler?
>>
>>143538406
This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xokqNoK6rxM
>>
File: trauma.webm (1.65 MB, 854x480)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB WEBM
>>143538695

>>143538856
Which part specifically considering no sound?
>>
File: 1691996882433663.webm (3.41 MB, 720x540)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB WEBM
>>143538797
so lewd, i can't say I even remember this very well
>>
>>143538902
Second 43 to 47, please and thanks.
>>
>>143538902
Thank you, perfect!
Maybe Ms Simian chimping out and destroying Principle Brown's office in the Apology in season 2? I wish I could think of more I know I'd really want.

>>143538915
he's so perfect...
>>
File: west coast.webm (1.68 MB, 960x540)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB WEBM
>>143538970
4u, this good?

>>143538988
You're welcome anon. I'll do that one then probably head to sleep.
>>
>>143538915
Cool, can you Granny Jojo kissing Gumball in the lips?
>>
File: chimp out.webm (1.19 MB, 960x540)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB WEBM
>>143538988
>>
>>143539077
Thank you!
>>
File: jojo reference.webm (713 KB, 720x540)
713 KB
713 KB WEBM
>>143539090
such manners anon, yw

>>143539034
Why must you subject me to this
>>
>>143524560
Yes, and?
>>
Who's the strongest Gumball character?

Hard mode: No Nicole or Masami's mom
>>
File: images (5) (23).jpg (10 KB, 180x281)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>143531499
>only to retcon in the very end

That's because both Gumball and hotdog guy want their past memories removed from each other they went back to their past in a memory box to remove anything associated with them so they wont feel awkward to each other and move on from their lives it worked but they were awkward each other again due to both of them slipping leading to another akward situation since hotguy guy's face was in Gumball's butt at the end of the episode the Cringe
>>
>>143539393
bobert maybe? with his giant robot mode
>>
>>143531860
Sounds like a /r9k/ user's fantasy

Also none of those matter since the Void will destroy everything.....
>>
File: my-image.png (833 KB, 1140x739)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
Gumball season tier list

Ignore the other shows they don't matter
>>
File: rachel smonk.png (351 KB, 1065x1009)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
never had a chance to care for rachel but she has a cute design
>>
>>143539840
yeah like this is what i was referring to about "retcon". Sorry if this was misininterpreted ^^'
>>
>>143539393
Ocho, William and Bobert by memory.
>>
File: 20240507_081917.jpg (1.25 MB, 3311x2146)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>143540125
Np anon
>>
>>143534288
No way in hell that's actually him.
>>
>>143540721
Would Ben ever lie to us? I don't think so!
>>
>>143532012
anyone know the artist? it looks so familiar but it's escaping me
>>
File: dfegg.png (498 KB, 1073x1018)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
>>143541265
ta777371
>>
Post more Rachels.
>>
>>143540721
You think people would go on the internet and just tell lies anon?
>>
>>143524218
Just say you want Carrie all for yourself next time, OP.
>>
File: 20240501_232046.jpg (495 KB, 1700x2048)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
>>143542571
Who could resist her? She was always the cutest girl in Tawog also the reason why Carrie wanted Darwin is because of his BFC
>>
>>143542796
>the reason why Carrie wanted Darwin is because of his BFC
except she can't even indulge unless he either ghosts up, or she possesses a warm body for him to use, effectively allowing him to fuck two people at the same time. and clearly gumball is the prime option here
>>
>>143539889
Didn't he get defeated by water sprinklers?
>>143540155
Ocho is pure manlet rage but I don't know if he's the strongest. Besides, his mom is likely even stronger. William also has been swatted away like a bug before.
>>
File: 1714778867621064.png (88 KB, 1133x1012)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>143543070
>Threesome

Holy based, polygamy should just be legal already
>>
>>143543346
NTA, But does it have to be only characters? Because if not then I would say the Void since its a dimension that destroys worlds but if its only characters I would say Hector or Carrie maybe the Awesome store vendor considering he sells world ending items
>>
>>143543346
>Didn't he get defeated by water sprinklers?
He's a high-powered piece of machinery who's weakness is something as simple as a drop of water, so it makes it funny.
>>
Why does Carrie all of a sudden hate Gumball in that Yearbook special? They seemed like good friends before
>>
>>143544454
Granted, but it takes him out of the strongest character race
>>143543764
The void is too OP. Carrie because of possession I'm guessing?
>>
>>143544960
>Carrie because of possession I'm guessing?

Yes, and the fact physical attacks don't work at her so Nicole pretty much losses since she's known for her physical strength
>>
>>143545038
>physical attacks don't work at her
There must be some form of physical contact, no? How else would Darwin hold her hand?
>>
>>143545063
Cartoon logic ig, sometimes it makes sense and sometimes it doesn't

Also more Carrie and Darwin eps would be nice so the anti Carwin shippers would btfo already...
>>
File: Matchmaker_01.webm (416 KB, 852x480)
416 KB
416 KB WEBM
>>143544496
Well, it's through his actions that she almost ended up permanently cucked out of her relationship with Darwin.
Alternatively, Yearbook special might have had little to do with Ben Bocquelet and his staff of writers, hence a lot of made up bullshit to accompany a glorified clipshow.
>>
>>143545837
there were some new scenes and dialogue but yeah its pretty much just a clipshow
>>
>>143545889
Question still remains just how much official writing was involved.
CN had almost always been releasing promos and such that tapped into shows they represented, but I really doubt whether creators/official writers had much say as to how these promotional and extra materials were made.
>>
Carrie and Gumball make a really great ship, Darwin and Carrie is forced as fuck
>>
>>143545987
>Question still remains just how much official writing was involved

Ben at that time was working at the movie(not canned btw) and the other half of the team was working on season 7 and are still hiring people to this day(also not canned) so I think maybe at least a dozen of the official writers were working on Darwin's yearbook and Gumball's chronicles but thats just a guess
>>
>>143546055
https://youtu.be/_tRb4TZL0M0?si=EfvwJtqLo9MwwHot

You Carball shippers lost....
>>
>>143537563
We don't even know if he had parents. He came from the awesome store.
>>
>>143546055
>>143546297
>>143544496
Lol you can tell the writers were real pissy about fans not caring for the official couples
>>
>>143546497
>Doesn't know alot of normies and fans of the show love Carwin ship and dismissed the Carball shippers which are only a minority

That's the reality anon
>>
File: 1691350719827489.png (84 KB, 500x539)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>143546497
Someone should have lectured them on Streisand effect then, as getting triggered over minor shit like this only makes people more determined.
>>
>>143546558
This only makes writers' supposed reaction that much more pointless. If it's only a minor ship cherished by a sparse handful of nobodies, then why bother sperging over it?
>>
>>143546619
I've noticed that Western creators in general are a lot more annoyed and hostile to fanworks like fanfic/fancomics and ships vs their Japanese counterparts who are basically cool with it for the most part and don't let it bother them.
>>
>>143546619
I don't think they were "sperging" I think they were just making fun of that crack ship like how they seem to make fun of Gumball and hotdog guy but still support the idea of the ship
>>
File: 1416537351413.png (70 KB, 637x558)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>143524218
counter point: Carrie is cute
>>
>>143546857
Didn't TAWOG also make fun of some kid's crappy recolour fancharacters?
>>
>>143546930
They clearly don't support the idea of Carball if Carrie's comments on the matter is any Indication.
>>
File: images (5) (18).jpg (50 KB, 678x452)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>143547001
Oh yeah, I guess that's the only exception meanwhile GumRob is similar to Carball but normies seem to go crazy over the ship and even at its better than Penball even if both Rob and Gumball both hate each other

I guess yaoi shit is just that powerful
>>
Carball works when you consider the fact that the best ship is penny, gumball, carrie, and darwin all at once in a melting pot
>>
File: Animation.webm (2.99 MB, 496x280)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>
>>143547598
>0:34
Lel, they all turned into paper dolls.
>>
>>143547598
I've never made a WEBM, how do you make some?
>>
File: 1695880623596606.webm (224 KB, 838x472)
224 KB
224 KB WEBM
>>143548160
There are plenty of ways, you can pick your favourite.
A popular tool is "webm for bakas". It's super easy to use by design.
You can also use Xmedia recode which is pretty good or other video encoders
MPV with the webm script is also something I like, but it hasn't been updated in a long while now
ffmpeg is probably the best but it's script based so by far the hardest to use.
If you want help with any of it feel free to ask. Can still prob make some if anyone wants any
>>
>>143548160
can also just clip a video and use an online converter. they work just fine for smaller files
>>
>>143548521
>>143548651
Alright, I'll try.
>>
gumball wins
>>
For me, it's mr and mrs richardson
>>
>>143550691
Where can I find a woman as evil as her? I don't want to fix her
>>
>>143550691
Based, their relationship is very funny and wholesome at the same time
>>
File: 1791177_BMXII_yuki22.png (157 KB, 750x750)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>143551577
Yuki Yoshida is your best bet she's more evil than Nicole
>>
>>143552213
She's not evil, she just has a crush on Nicole and craves to continue her toxic Yuri relationship with her and doesn't know how to handle it but to try to get it by force.
>>
>>143538362
THAT WAS JUST AS BAD, YOU FREAK
>>
File: Spoiler Image (130 KB, 850x1075)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>143552258
Ben needs to make more eps around these women more....
>>
>>143552707
He has a hard time trying to make female characters truly funny.
>>
>>143552765
>Jamie
>Sara
>Ms Simian
>The bandaid nurse
>Teri
Off the top of my head these are all girls that are funny
>>
>>143552848
Oh, banana Barbara, how could I forget her
>>
>>143552848
I honestly think alot of Tawog female characters are pretty good and are likeable compare to other shows when Tawog was still airing new eps.

Not gonna list any names but I think we all know which shows I'm referring to
>>
>>143552707
That should be Gumball between her instead.
>>
any requests for gumball characters? i will draw them badly on purpose on ms paint
>>
>>143554044
Sarah licking a Gumball and Darwin body pillow
>>
>>143554044
Badly-drawn Darwin and Rachel having sex
>>
>>143554044
Richad
>>
File: bodypillow.png (53 KB, 1235x847)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>143554211
>>
>>143554322
Scratch that, have them sleeping together on a couch instead
>>
File: couch.png (54 KB, 1413x1003)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>143554322
b-but this is a blue board, anon

>>143554625
thank goodness i can stop attempting the last one
>>
>>143554494
This is very creepy and funny at the same time which is normal for Sarah

Nice work
>>
File: richad.png (57 KB, 1097x1068)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>143554468
>>
>>143554044
Carrie protecting Darwin from Julius
>>
File: knives.png (95 KB, 1569x1121)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>143555138
>>
File: GLc6507bkAAxy2g.jpg_large.jpg (219 KB, 1925x2048)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>143524218
>>
>>143554044
Gumball saving Rob from the Void
>>
>>143555522
Never got the appeal of this.
>>
>>143554044
Teri
>>
>>143557231
What's there to get? Mom x son is just a thing people like cus they aren't supposed to like it. If you worry about things like chemistry or realism you're not going to find it here
>>
>>143524260
>>
File: Spoiler Image (152 KB, 619x608)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
This is the only ship with Richard that kinda works
>>
File: 20240509_074508.jpg (263 KB, 2048x1821)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
I wish he was real :(
>>
>>143558237
I don't wish he was real because then I'd have to burden the guilt of all the fucked up fantasies I've had about him
>>
>>143558237
He's very troublesome.
>>
File: 20240505_141716.jpg (257 KB, 2048x1431)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>143558256
Likewise

>>143558322
He's way cuter if he does naughty things
>>
File: snnnz.png (399 KB, 851x671)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>143558322
Which makes it all the more precious when he falls asleep after a long day of causing chaos
>>
File: 20240504_083459.jpg (312 KB, 1700x1200)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>143558601
I want to cuddle with him, while sniffing him as well
>>
>>143558683
your human gumball sucks. I want to cuddle and pet the one with the warm fluffy tummy. And little boypaws to squeeze and kiss.
>>
File: 1714765200463181.png (136 KB, 737x709)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>143558749
Not mine, but I guess this suits you more
>>
>>143558788
i know you didn't draw it, i just think human gumball designs are so cheap especially if it's just the same anime boy with different color hair
>>
File: 1711883680224955.png (199 KB, 951x1008)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>143558803
Fair, but gotta say this guy's art is too cute It almost gives me the urge to do devious stuff to him :)
>>
why is Nicole such a free use cum toilet
>>
>>143558904
Someone gotta feed the 4 children
>>
>>143558876
i wanna blow raspberries on him and tickle him until he gets weirded out
>>
>>143558930
I don't think she's getting paid for it
>>
>>143558972
I pay her to step on my balls. She only charges for the more involved stuff.
>>
>>143558972
You think she's being scammed? She's doing it for her family, she's totally NOT enjoying being used as a urinal by strangers and having her holes stuffed daily. Shame on you.
>>
>>143558997
her boss made her hooked on being used and abused and degraded
it's an addiction now, frankly
>>
File: 1587603_renabu_darwin.png (337 KB, 873x1020)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>143558997
This artist seems to hate Darwin for some reason as well as other nsfw artists I wonder why?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.65 MB, 600x338)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB GIF
>>143559366
I've got no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>143560078
>Displays hatered on Darwin along with ntr off the bat

Yeah sure bud
>>
>>143558904
Says who?
>>
Why do nsfw artists hate this couple so much? Richard is just like us and he gets constantly cucked by nsfw artists.

Just let Richard have a wholesome relationship with Nicole
>>
>>143560350
Just the entire population of Elmore
>>
>>143557231
i just think the art is really good and nicole is hot
>>
>>143560504
NTR and cuck shit in general are in vogue with internet art people. This is an acceptable and popular thing to draw; in particular, with the big three Asian cultures.
>>
>>143561120
>with the big three Asian cultures.

Which are?
>>
>>143558237
I don't. Because then a bunch of pedos would hunt him down and rape him.
>>
Least favourite Gumball episode? And why?
>>
>>143561960
The Hero, because it tries to be emotional when it almost fails flat the song saved it but the rest of the ep was very insulting to said the least due to Nicole and Anais not being in character and act like jerks and treating Gumball and Darwin like shit over insulting Richard yes what Gumball and Darwin said was really harsh But Nicole and Anais should know better and talk to them directly instead of treating them like shit no complains with Richard I think love his character more and his scenes and ofc the song were the only decent parts of the episode.

If you want better eps about family the parents, the father, the choices, the master, and the transformation are more appealing and good
>>
>>143562055
>and treating Gumball and Darwin like shit over insulting Richard
Was that the one where they were both denied food until they apologize? That's straight-up child abuse. But hey, at least this proves that Richard is the better parent between himself and Nicole, regardless of what coomers believe.
>>
File: 7677634540213.png (53 KB, 550x550)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>143562055
>The Hero
My dad can beat rock!
>>
File: YtMbePyo1QA.jpg (173 KB, 1280x720)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>
>>143562055
Funny, I dislike the song but find the rest of the episode funny
>>
>>143561960
Any episode that tries to be emotional rather than funny
>>
Gumball wears diapers
>>
>>143562758
That's unhygienic, anon.
>>
>>143563314
Only if you sit in it
>>
>>143525725
There's a Gumball comic?
>>
File: nicolo.png (132 KB, 269x233)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>143560078
i wish colo would post this drawing, it's so cute
>>
>>143563609
who's colo
>>
>>143563766
colo my anus, lol!
>>
>>143563766
colodraws. they drew that pic
>>
>>143563512
There was an IDW series I think.
>>
woah this thread is goin strong still, any tawog char request? i can do a cute doodle (no nsfw or fetish pls) just to bright things up a little
>>
>>143565119
Mary Senicourt being a tsundere towards Richard. Or just Mary.
>>
>>143565119
Darwin and Rachel getting married
>>
>>143539393
Hector literally destroyed 75% of the city when he got mad.
>>
File: 1705650456951881.png (154 KB, 567x557)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>143565119
>>143565167
This but with Gumball dressed as Rachel in an attempt to make Darwin feel better because Rachel left Elmore for college.
>>
>>
>>143565119
Carrie and Darwin having their dinner date in a graveyard a zombie will be their waiter
>>
>>143565808
I want to rub vaporub on that Darwin's chest
>>
>>143562542
I think some are OK, but I lean towards this as well

I was very surprised to learn The Shell won an award or something. I thought it was a decent episode but nothing honestly spectacular, even taking my humour cap off and looking at it from a story standpoint. I think some were just swayed by the obvious metaphor of a teen girl coming out of her shell without really looking at the episode itself.
>>
>>143567639
>I was very surprised to learn The Shell won an award or something.

Same goes for the ep the Choices and a lot of the fandom say its the "best" ep and some people say the Parents was a "bad" sequel to that ep when I personally think it was ok.

But my favorite emotional ep is probably the ep Heart, Gaylord Robinson opening to Gumball and Darwin and appreciating them made me teared up a bit
>>
>>143567839
The Choices is sweet, did it win an award too? Again, I don't think it was that strong, but I was happy with that episode in so far as it finally expanded on how they met and explained the relationship a little, even if there were hints of it the whole time.
I haven't seen the heart, so I'll need to
>>
In one of the episodes, Nicole says she picks up someone else's groceries by mistake
Is that just a cartoon joke, or was that an actual thing that happened sometimes? I don't recall it being a thing
>>
>>143568267
Weirdly enough I think it's only recently been a possibilty post-covid. In my area stores sometimes bag your groceries for you if you order online and you can go pick them up. But I never saw that being a thing until after quarantine stuff
>>
>>143568247
>The Choices is sweet, did it win an award too?
Yes, it won an award and it got a lot of praise from fans I wish the parents got this reception which is a kinda of a sequal to the choices instead it has a mix reception due to not "respecting" the ep the Choices

>I haven't seen the heart, so I'll need to

Its good and its probably the first time Rocky has ever have a conversation with his dad
>>
The song in The Heart is really good
>>
File: dr.png (12 KB, 572x660)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>143565167
i could not draw exactly what you wanted but u hope u like this one
>>
>>143565119

This>>143556246
>>
>>143568839
Still pretty gud
>>
>>143568839
aw that's so sweet. nice job anon
>>
File: IMG_9638.jpg (234 KB, 2444x1346)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>143546973
Agreed. I always liked the ghost gal.
>>
>>143565119
Some Carrie pls
>>
Any underrated Gumball waifus?
>>
>>143571035
Masami, she might have her mother's body at some point
>>
>>143537672
shut up moralfag
>>
>>143524560
one of my mom's friends is ten years younger than her husband
shut up moralfag
>>
>>143571294
>>143571344
Morals aside wouldn't Rachel be embarrassed about it? Sounds like social suicide
>>
File: 2303290.png (332 KB, 640x680)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>
File: 23032901.png (380 KB, 640x680)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>
File: capture056.png (653 KB, 632x539)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>143548521
>Can still prob make some if anyone wants any
still taking requests? If so, I'd love this scene from Season 6 The One starting with them play smooching and then Tobias ruining the moment.
>>
>>143558876
How would Gumball react to seeing Hot Gamer Girls?
>>
File: 20240505_222511.jpg (140 KB, 1200x1241)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>143572060
He would dress up nicely and ask his brother for advice
>>
>>143561737
Are they mostly Women?
>>
>>143572252
NTA, but most of the tawog community consist of women so take that if you will
>>
>>143572252
Oh you silly, female pedophiles aren't real!
>>
>>143571784
>>143571845
I want to kidnap them and then touch and sniff them top to bottom so bad...
>>
>>143572265
Prove it
>>
>>143572237
why the scar?
>>
>>143572849
Easy there, mr president Biden.
>>
>>143573248
I wanted to make him cute and badass at the same time
>>
>>143573283
but you didn't draw that, did you? whats the context the artist gave?
>>
>>143524560
Hot
>>
>>143573296
그는 멋지고 귀여운 고양이이고 그의 옷차림은 ep 메뉴에서 따왔습니다.
>>
>>143568416
>Yes, it won an award
Huh, surprising. There are episodes in other cartoons that I feel handle things like this much better and they barely get a drop of praise let alone an award. Not saying they're bad Gumball episodes, I liked them but it's just odd.
>>143568416
Does the heart have any preceding episodes I should watch for context in S6? Or can I just watch it as is? Might just skip ahead and do that. And maybe watch the parents too.
>>
>>143573596
>and they barely get a drop of praise let alone an award.

I feel you there were alot of eps in Gumball that deserves to have an award

>Does the heart have any preceding episodes I should watch for context in S6?

No but you must be familiar with Mr Gaylord Robinson's relationship with Gumball and Darwin before this ep since this ep is kinda a major breakthrough in their relationship
>>
>>143571035
I really like Carmen and Molly.
>>
File: 1687292186131577.webm (132 KB, 364x400)
132 KB
132 KB WEBM
>>143573672
Thanks. I'll either give them a watch or just catch up on S6 entirely.
For me, it's not even that I think other episodes were much better than the likes of the choices, I just don't think those episodes were anything special in themselves. Some of my favourite episodes of Gumball are the ones which make me laugh the most, but they're never going to catch an award because humour is so subjective and I don't think funniest cartoon even comes up a lot.

This is completely unrelated, but does anyone here watch Teen Titans Go? I know it gets shit on endlessly, but the few times I've seen clips, the humour sort of seemed Gumball-adjacent. It actually seemed funny.
>>
>>143574744
>I just don't think those episodes were anything special in themselves

I like them for being different which this show succeds imp

>Gumball-adjacent

There is nothing really related to Gumball with ttg since Gumball's humor has politics in it and Gumball having different types of humor which ttg doesn't have, also like you previously said Gumball has serious/emotional eps while ttg doesn't and Gumball having lore eps the Void mainly and this show having continuation and not being episodic entirely, if anything Gumball is more related to South park considering both shows have similar qualities.
>>
>>143568416
>>143567839
>you should totally reconnect with your abusive parents and NOT make the obviously correct decision of permanently cutting them out of your life as soon as possible
>>
>>143547129
>both Rob and Gumball both hate each other

They clearly don't "hate" each other after season 4. Not real hate at least, more like the way Doof would say he "hates" Perry.
>>
>>143575222
>like them for being different which this show succeds imp
That's fair, but to me, being different doesn't really equate to an award. To be clear I don't think these episodes are bad at all, I actually like them, I'm just surprised they're revered in that manner when they don't seem particularly standout across the cartoon landscape in their field. But that's my opinion.

As for TTG, it's more just the humour itself in terms of silliness and sometimes mean spiritedness. I don't know though, maybe I just watched some of the best jokes so have a misguided interpretation of TTG's humour. I've never watched a full episode. Equating Gumball to South Park is probably fair.
>>
File: 1448424532340.png (460 KB, 850x700)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>143569962
>>
>>143575289
That's because Nicole found them while she was fighting to getting corned beef ironically the people she fought over conred beef where her parents and the fact Gumball and accidentally Richard encouraged Nicole to comply and giving her parents a chance
>>
>>143552213
how many cocks does she suck on a daily basis
>>
>>143575312
No, Rob still hates Gumball but Gumball has this weird and creepy mindset that Rob should be his arch nemesis and no else, hence the ep the Ex exists where Rob doesn't hate Gumball anymore and finds someone else to hate Banana Joe but Gumball being Gumball ruins every plan of Rob destroying Joe to the point his annoyance of him became hatred against Gumball, and now there back to hating each other but Gumball loves that for some weird reason.

But Rob at that point was focusing on saving Elmore from the Void even if he still hates Gumball
>>
File: kissy kissy.webm (1.1 MB, 960x540)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB WEBM
>>143571969
Bueno amigo?
I'm a bit surprised the thread is still up. But it's been nice to talk about Gumball after some years of not doing so.
Could do without all the shipping but I can't expect any less especially with the OP
>>
File: Void.jpg (186 KB, 1024x573)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>143575331
>they don't seem particularly standout across the cartoon landscape in their field. But that's my opinion.

Aside from the mix media animation and constant change of arstyles Gumball has a standout and unique lore called the Void and being the metaphor or embodiment of cancelation plus I like how it interacts with he city of Elmore.

>maybe I just watched some of the best jokes so have a misguided interpretation of TTG's humour.

This applies to Gumball where people misinterpret of the show being muh meta and references when its not really that most of those are not constantly in every scene or ep of Gumball people just assumed that because they watched the most popular/liked clips of Gumball off from twitter, reedit, tiktok, and youtube.

There easy to spot as well you can tell who's a clipwatcher and who Isn't.
>>
>>143575368
She's the husband of a ceo in a massive and successful company so probably alot of cocks
>>
>>143562758
>that one season 1 episode that said he wore diapers until the age of 11
>>
>>143575569
>She's the husband of a ceo
>husband
Didn't know s(he) was packing like that
>>
>>143575643
Oops I meant wife not husband
>>
>>143575494
gumball and darwin are so cute and ofc Tobias has too make things weird lmaaao. Honestly i think this is him bein jealous of their brotherhood and friendship after the episode "the third" and he is a lil lonely weirdo that has issues.
>>
>>143575494
Thank you!
>Could do without all the shipping
Kek good luck with that. But thanks for being a good sport, webm makers are based
>>
>>143575569
her day job is working the gloryhole in the men's bathroom to keep morale up
>>
>>143576379
From shotas.
>>
>>143524218
Gumball
>>
>>143560078
>Not crossing out Richard as well
Are they stupid?
>>
File: rhythm is a dancer.webm (823 KB, 476x400)
823 KB
823 KB WEBM
>>143575823
No worries, it's kinda fun being reminded of both reasons why I used to browse /co/ and why I stopped in one thread, kek
>>
>>143577305
not everything has to be about shotas fellow shotachad
>>
>>143577361
iirc the "lore" behind it is that the dog bulls gets aggressive or hungry looking at fish, or something
>>
>>143575436
(You)
>>
>>143577720
there's lore?
>>
>>143524218
Thank goodness this OP image wasn't something worse because I inadvertently left this shit on my screen while with family
>>
File: carrie.png (8 KB, 500x500)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>143570066
there you go!
>>
>>143578956
yayyyy
>>
>>143578956
This is so cute wtf. I need to draw carrie sometime
>>
I think Gumball needs to be killed at all circumstances.
>>
>>143581308
>t. Pigslav
>>
>>143580696
we need more carrie in diferent outfits (fittin her goth/emo style)
>>
>>143581308
His fresh, still warm, little limp corpse would be soooo cute...
>>
>>143560078
The abimation of this was perfectly done and most if his works. The bluey one was funny.
I wonder if they are in the industry abd animate these on their spare time.
>>
>>143581565
Is she best wearing clothes while still on-model, or with legs?
>>
File: 1711876977389209.png (163 KB, 926x919)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>143581672
>>143581308

Add Darwin as well then it would be perfect both of them laying dead would be super cute
>>
>>
>>143583715
I feel bad for artists at this time in Gumball's early days when Rachel will be replaced by Carrie for Darwin's love interest.

I'm guessing some of you feel the same way
>>
i dont see how one kiss on the cheek and a few seconds of gushing about it counts as making rachel a love interest at all
>>
>>143583005
OG artist here. I was literally headcanonin she bein able to shapeshift like most ghost are capable of doing... so i could draw her wearing simple round legs to her and put some striped socks and black flats shoes... anon you got me thinkin about it OwO
>>
>>143584607
>some striped socks and black flats shoes
cute ideas. and a good idea about her being able to shapeshift. i wonder what kind of goth she prefers. something more traditional and Wednesday-ish? Or something more mall-goth or emo? Or maybe it depends on her mood
>>
File: carrie's room.png (808 KB, 1024x1024)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
>>143584680
based on her room decoration i believe Carry likes everything gloomy themed. classic goth or more actual.
>>
File: 20240511_112100.jpg (1.44 MB, 1989x2048)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
How would you rate them in terms of chemistry?
>>
>>143584818
her room greatly suggests 90s goth to me. But she also has a taste for metal music so a bit of that style in there too. That being said she would be cute in a more traditional style considering how she's several hundred years old... but I suppose she prefers to stay with the times, or at least within a few decades of it
>>
File: Carrie Plus Angel.png (1.75 MB, 2800x2500)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
How did Darwin got a cute emo girl like Carrie?

What does Darwin have that I dont?
>>
File: 6w90209.png (306 KB, 442x444)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
How did it take me this many years to realize Nicole's mouth and tongue colors are switched in comparison to Gumball's? I already knew she had a pink instead of orange nose but never caught the mouth colors
>>
>>143585307
it always weirded me out that her mouth is tongue colored
>>
>the paperpilled video is gone from youtube
>>
>>143585997
what video?
>>
>>143586059
https://odysee.com/@Frauded:c/least-paperpilled-4chan-user:0
>>
>>143585027
BFC
>>
>>143586081
oh the teri one. lame

>>143586148
childlike wonder and a zest for life*
there is NO BFC in that cloaca.
>>
>>143585997
>>143586081
It was only a matter of time, I guess.
Literally half of the thousands of comments it received was "that's a 12 year old!" "that's a child!". Most likely many of such commenters kept reporting the fuck out of it until mods stepped in.
>>
>>143585997
>>143586276
Actually, his whole channel seems to have been deleted. https://www.youtube.com/@Frauded_
Does he have any social media where he clarified what had happened?
>>
>>143586293
He talked about it on his second channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD0Ii3_P0-k
>>
>>143586300
>Account termination for nudity and sexual content
Yep, seems this regards that Teri thread. With 1.4M views, it was bound to get noticed.
Still, weird that his shit was gone in a flash without prior warning. Youtube's application of their own policies is getting worse with every passing month.
>>
File: 20240509_074458.jpg (56 KB, 1141x1062)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>143586148
B-Based

>>143586184
>NO BFC in that cloaca

You do realized his legs are his BFC why do you think his "legs" were censored
>>
File: 87789978.png (1.36 MB, 1268x877)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>143584828
besides the episode pic related is from being really funny, their "chemistry" isn't particularly interesting. in fact it makes rob look kind of pathetic for his choice of kids to obsess over like that, regardless of his "le tragic" backstory
>>
File: 1712534165968292.png (370 KB, 819x523)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>143586975
>Anon thinks that Darwin walks on two penises
Never post again.
>>
File: 20240509_074825.jpg (172 KB, 1600x998)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>143587165
>their "chemistry" isn't particularly interesting.

Disagree, Rob and Gumball eps are always the highlight from the show I think their interactions are interesting Rob just wants to be remembered and loved but he doesn't get that, and Gumball was the reason he was stuck in the Void and turned into a glitchy freak I don't think he was being pathetic. I think his tragic backstroy justifies his anger and resentment towards Gumball, but I think at season 6 Rob wasn't focusing on Gumball since he was focusing on the Void since that dimension is destroying or consuming Elmore, hence why we see Rob trying to save everyone as the ending of the show isn't a big example.
>>
>>143587240
the episodes are fine but i dont care about rob he's cheap fanfic bait
>>
File: download (5).jpg (10 KB, 251x201)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>143587166
Then explain this anon why is Gumball shying away from Darwin and we clearly can see Darwin blushing of embrassment from his supposed "legs" being not covered
>>
>>143578956
Asker here, you did wonderfully!
>>
File: TheWeb36.png (605 KB, 1000x563)
605 KB
605 KB PNG
Today is the day huh
>>
mother's day in elmore is when moms give everybody free blowjobs all day long
>>
File: 1710083024787781s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>143587255
>Show explains why Rob came to be and fits right into the show
>he's cheap fanfic bait

Gonna be honest with you, I've never have come across this take in my life... if you think Rob is cheap fanfic might as well say all sympathetic villans are cheap fanfic as well like Zuko and Joker
>>
>>143587276
What the fuck does Larry see in this pink blob?
>>
>>143587301
She's the only one who didn't tell him to fuck off right away, most anons would fall in love too.
>>
File: 22.png (123 KB, 506x600)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>143587301
>>143587308
Funny enough most Gumshippers ship Larry with Mr. Small I think it has to do with the scene in the ep the shippening, where Larry was proposing to that pink blob only to be interrupted by Sarah from her making Larry propose to Mr. Small instead.
>>
>>143587337
that must mean mr. small likes young twinks, larry's like college age right?
>>
Faggot ships are irrelevant. Did the Sarah episode teach you nothing?
>>
>>143587371
Larry is 25 so he's techincally an adult so Mr. Small likes them old even if he's 40 years old
>>
>>143587406
>25
>old
oh my god please do not ever say that ever again
also I'm pretty sure Small is older than that. he's older than nicole
>>
>>143587423
You gotta face reality anon when you are in your mid 20's you're pretty much viewed as an old fart from today's kids

>I'm pretty sure Small is older than that. he's older than nicole

Check his age if you don't believe he's literally 40 but he is older than Nicole since she's 38
>>
>>143587458
okay but today's kids are wrong. if you are still in your twenties at all you are not old and that will never actually be an old age. they are just so suicidal they think theyre going to be dead by 22 but don't realize how difficult it is to actually pull it off
>>
>>143587458
Wasn't Mr Small a young adult already back when Nicole was still a middle schooler herself?
>>
File: download (6).jpg (5 KB, 136x272)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>143587466
Agreed, but it wont change the view of today's kids on how when they are in their mid 20's they'll keep saying there gonna old and miserable.
>>143587475
>Wasn't Mr Small a young adult already back when Nicole was still a middle schooler herself?

Nicole and Mr Small were in the same class since both of them have a 2 year difference I there was a scene in s1 where Me small and Nicole are in the same class (pic related)
>>
>>143587573
Nothing about season 1 is ever consistent
>>
>>143587744
True, but that was the only scene where we get to see Mr Small as a child most of the time. When the show goes back in time Mr. Small is already a teen or a young adult by then in seasons 2 to 6
>>
>>143587573
>>143587829
I was more talking about "The Choices" where Nicole, upon internally revising her marital options, ran into Mr Small repeatedly, each time leading to her early death. There seemed to be quite an age gap between both of them.
>>
>>143587963
Oh yeah I guess season 1 was really that inconsistent since the writers were still trying to find what works in the show.

So if Mr. Small was let's say 10 to 15 years older than Nicole and Larry is younger than Nicole than we can assume Larry is 20ish younger than Mr. Small its not weird asf since both are grown men and both of them have jobs well Larry has hundreds of jobs.

The show should really say how old some of these characters are
>>
>>143524218
Isnt this pedophilia?
>>
>>143588155
Yes, but it never stopped pedos in this fandom.
>>
>>143588155
No they're both underage, it's bestiality at worst
>>
>>143588180
Rachel is not human she's a rainbow monster thing
>>
File: mfw.webm (835 KB, 900x506)
835 KB
835 KB WEBM
>>
The DVD is the best Season 1 episode
>>
File: 1714706004833279m.jpg (149 KB, 1024x886)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
I wish there was an episode called the Vore.

Billions would praise it and be saved
>>
>>143524260
Ikr
>>
File: file.png (49 KB, 450x524)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
sex with clouds

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.