[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Kang.png (444 KB, 594x632)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
So Marvel's plan to deal with the Kang situation is apparently to introduce an older version of Kang played by a different actor (pic related is allegedly the top choice) and have him kill the Council of Jonathan Majors Kangs and take over as the big bad for the Multiverse Saga.

Will it work?
>>
>>143342445
No Kang is just not that interesting even if the stuff with the actor didn't happen you would still have the problem of no-one giving a shit about Kang
>>
>>143342445
Wow, Kang is such an intimidating villain that even he can beat himself. That makes just about everyone then.
>>
>>143342445
Nobody cares about Kang.
>>
>>143342445
What's Kang motivation? Why does he want to conquer?
>>
>>143342445
multiverse was a mistake and is a mistake in every medium. There's no way to fix this. Just have the nuAvengers sonn him off screen and move on to a different villain. He's just mutiversal Ultron at this point.
>>
>>143342445
Kang eat Kang world
>>
>>143342586
I think in this context it's to control his destiny and not be bound by the cynical view of infinite choices/variants making everything meaningless. So, essentially Rick Sanchez
>>
File: 1699605726786417.png (1.05 MB, 919x741)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>143342445
>Marvel's plan to deal with the Kang situation
what Kang situation? the actor and the character are two different things, dishonest anon.
>an older version of Kang played by a different actor (pic related is allegedly the top choice) and have him kill the Council of Jonathan Majors Kangs
I can believe that a variant of Kang will be benevolent and most likely the MCU Iron Lad. just not an older version of Kang.
>and take over as the big bad for the Multiverse Saga.
this seems redundant so I don't believe it.
>>
>>143342445
Just hire Tom cruise. He should have been kang from day one.
>>
Weird to have a villain who is technically unbeatable given an infinite multiverse and also has the powerlevel of an Ultron dronebot or Thanos ayylmao cgi soldier. How do you even beat him? Or is there actually a limited number of him? The rule of pottery means all the Kangz who aren't killed will all be trapped together in an Antman microverse in the end somehow.
>>
>>143342445
>pic related is allegedly the top choice
You can't replace Jonathan majors with Jonathan majors.
>>
Picking up one of the Villains from Walking Dead is an interesting choice. Victor Strand lines up well with Kane.
>>
Can I ask a question? How and when did Kang become an apehooper?
>>
>still just some black guy
>still named Kang
He cannot be taken seriously. Give him a mask or horns or armour or something, anything other than looking like a normal-ass human with the lamest name since The Mandarin.
>>
>>143342445
they should be bolder and use a female Kang, maybe played by Ayo Edebiri
>>
File: betty.jpg (16 KB, 854x480)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>Lokis can be men, women, alligators
>Spidermen can be white, black, mexican, pigs
>Kangs are black, full stop
>>
>>143343776
Well they wuz Kangs n shit
>>
>>143342445
So they recast KANGGGGG but not T'Challa
>>
>>143343776
this faggot thinks sonyshit belongs in the mcu
>>
>>143342445
works for me. That scene with the stadium of Kangs was a little embarassing to watch.
>>
>>143343776
He's a Nexus being.
>>
>>143342445
>Hire new actor
>Say he's Immortus now

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.