[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.47 MB, 1033x773)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
And it's over. At least Venus was kinda sexy. But Campbell is out and we'll see what TMNT 1 is like when it drops.

>This entire build up to the 150 milestone
>it's a Donnie issue with none of the other brothers in it.

I hope someone got fired for that blunder. Oh wait, they did!
>>
>>143338656
Yiffcucks always lose.
>>
>>143338656
Campbell is still writing TMNT comics for IDW, just not the main run
>>
tmnt have comics?
>>
>>143338656
>Jason Aaron

I'm so sorry, turtlebros.
>>
>>143340169
aaron
prepare for cringe
>>
>>143338656
Why kill Venus but leave Jennika alive?
>>
>>143338656
What happened in it?
>>
>>143342285
Turns out their whole life was a time loop paradox that only happened because of all the fucked up time shit they did that ended with them only existing and getting mutated because Donnie and Venus traveled to the past to make it all happen. Also Venus died and evil Shark got turned to stone or something.
>>
>>143338656
Jason Aaron is unironically worse.
>>
I dropped this book when The Armageddon Game happened. Anything that requires a roadmap to read gets an immediate "fuck you" from me.
I remain baffled that Waltz could go from being kino to being walking-into-walls incompetent.
>>
>>143339386
>tmnt have comics?
Consistently since the 80s bro. keep up.
>>
>>143344063
The only reason the earlier comics are so good is because he did not have enough time to cram the book full of pointless nostalgia deep cuts and references. The longer the comic ran, the more crowded it became with useless characters and clumsily integrated plots.
>>
>>143344374
>pointless nostalgia deep cuts and references
Is it even a "nostalgia deep cut" if you reboot it into something unrecognizable? Jagwar went from being a capable but chill and friendly jungle warrior-bro to being a goddamn bloodthirsty murder-goddess. TMNT is big on rebooting characters into different takes, but Waltz did it way more extreme than everyone before him, overall.
Rise and its "in name only" takes on everyone INCLUDING the turtles came after him.
>>
>>143340169
Wait, seriously?! The suffering never ends?
>>
>>143344063
>Anything that requires a roadmap to read gets an immediate "fuck you" from me.
It doesn't help how it ends with little more than a "fuck you" from the writer as well. AG was a total waste of everyone's time.
>>
>>143339386
they started as comics.
>>
File: 820.jpg (188 KB, 1024x1001)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>143338656
pic related
>>
>>143338656
>at least venus was-
she's DEAD bro

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.