[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you sit at the head of the dinner table? Or are you a beta?
>>
i have a father.
>>
>>20479196
my family table is a circle.
>>
File: op.jpg (55 KB, 620x731)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>op
>i have a special chair
>>
>>20479205
>>20479207
>>20479209
That's cool, what color is your bugatti?
>>
>>20479196
aka: the cuckside of the table
real chads sit along the long side with their friends
only the outcasts sit on the end
>>
>>20479196
I don't eat with evil con men
>>
>>20479196
only betas sit at dinner tables.
alphas eat wherever the fuck they want.
>>
This guy is such a fucking clown
>>
>>20479196
everyone looks miserable in this picture
>>
This looks really gay.
>>
>>20479196
i like to sit in my ute (its a mitsubishi triton). its the drivers seat if that counts
>>
>>20479196
For the record, that man is sitting at the foot of the table. The end nearest the kitchen is for the woman of the house, who has to go back and forth to the kitchen.
>>
>>20479196
glazing andrew tate in your 40s is crazy
>>
Why do you keep posting this homosexual on the food and cooking board?
>>
>>20479223
Imagine buying a fucking bug-atti
>>
>>20479196
>"Manly" because you're eating with your hands like a fucking Ethiopian or Nigerian
Gentlemen, utensils please
>>
What is that, a mancamp where you learn to man? Do you get like manpoints to level up your man stat and at level 60 man you can go shirtless?
>>
>>20479508
I don't even know who that brown and presumably smelly Gollum-looking creature even is.
>>20479196
No. The breakfast room and dining room tables are built in such a way that sitting at either end is impossible and the kitchen table is a square and therefore had no head.
I just realised that we may have entirely too many tables for such a small, 700sqft house.
>>
File: 1714806807099237.jpg (100 KB, 1170x1117)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>20479196
>>
>>20479804
The only time a GigaChad meme has ever made me laugh.
>>20479739
>andrew tate
Oh, is that who that is? I'm only passingly familiar with him and first heard of his name when it popped up in my newsfeed that he was arrested. My immediate thought was "oh, some other internet who that my feed inexplicably thinks I give half a watery shit about."
He looks like a dick with ears.
Why is this brown goblin famous? Is he a Kardashian or something?
>>
>>20479196
>Andrew Tate at a table eating food
What the fuck is this? He's the tard who keeps posting shit on his instagram about how eating is gay and he hates it.
>>
>>20479223
who's dick did you need to suck to get internet in prison, chinlet?
>>
>>20479922
It's gay and he hates it, but he still has to do it. It's like anal sex with other men. It can't be avoided.
>>
>>20479196
I only remember one time when I was invited to sit at the head of the table on a thanksgiving day at my maternal grandmother's house with my family after both my dad and maternal grandfather died, wherein I blessed the meal in prayer then we started eating. I guess at that point in time I was the new man of the household. Most other seating arrangements with friends and family were at the side of the table.
>>
>>20479931
It would be a lot less gay if he would just put a fucking shirt on.... but we get it, he's going to spend the rest of his life trying to convince himself that he didn't ruin his body with a shitty tattoo that makes him look like some 12yo's drawing of an anime character.
>>
I prefer a round table when dining with my men
>>
File: file.png (2.3 MB, 1024x1024)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
Are you a woman, or a child, to ask such a question?
>>
>>20480383
>this is totally me bros!
>>
File: file.png (602 KB, 535x588)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
>>20480386
You seem upset, child, perhaps the dawning of the truth troubles your young mind? Surely you did not fall victim to the knave's foolish claims of what maketh a man? Not a hair on his head, smooth like the treacherous snake of garden Eden. A symbol he saw fit to tarnish his very skin with like a posturing northman blind to the light of the one true lord. Abandon his false teachings lest thee be kin to naught but woe.
>>
im a beta but mom lets me sit at the head of the table
>>
romanian prison cafeteria looks comfy
>>
We had our table custom built so that it's a big square with leaf expansions. The square is big enough to comfortably seat 2 on each side as is, ensuring that there is no real 'head of the table'
>>
>>20479223

What's the color of your father?
>>
>>20479196
Table leg is placed to make that really uncomfy (with bashed knees and ankles) so I sit on the side like everyone else.
The table leg is proper solid oak. You don't argue with that stuff!
>>
>>20479223
What colour is yours?
What benefit have you gained from Taint's teachings?

Champ, if he can convince women to degrade themselves for him, he can convince men to do the same.
You're not immune to persuasion. You're not ungriftable.

What colour is (You)r bugatti?
>>
>>20479196
$10 million or a chance to wait this table?
>>
my family leaves the head of the table open for me because they know it’s my spot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.