[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (784 KB, 750x750)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
There I said it.
>>
>>20439958
god bless you op for being so brave
>>
>>20439958
All instant ramen sucks.
>>
>>20439958
Japanese ramen >>>> Korean ramen
>>
>>20439958
Duly noted.
>>
>>20440148
>Korean ramen
Plastic surgery, plastic society, forever trying to be Japanese while hating them for it.
>>
>>20439958
I can't understand how anyone can stand to eat any of these instant ramens. They all taste the same, terrible noodles in a disgusting broth of just salt and chemical flavor. Never tried a single one where I got more than two bites into it.
>>
>>20440170
Try a premium, non-fried product. (PROTIP: none of them will be koreashit.)
>>
>>20440175
I've tried many over the years and my work has a huge variety for free because it's a bunch of tech nerds. I've even tried adding veggies or other things in pursuit of a decent cheap meal and I just don't get how anyone can stand them. I know this gets thrown around for a lot of shit, but they genuinely don't taste like food to me.
>>
>>20440180
Sorry about that. For the most part it is just salty filler, but it's just like in our Japanese animes so it gets a pass. Do your coworkers all slurp their ramen in authentic Nipponese style and get drops of salty greasy spittle everywhere? Until this point, have you realized that you are breathing in aersolized instant ramen weeb saliva every second that you're onsite? Does this fact make you horny?
>>
>>20440205
They usually in in the lunch room or the lobby and Im typically in my workshop so I don't really smell it. Wouldn't bother me anyway, it's just so weird, I see them eat it almost every day and it's so nasty.
>>
>>20440213
That's OK, you don't need to smell it for the microscopic halitosis deep-fried MSG spit droplets to coat the inside of your nose and throat. Some of which traveled down into your stomach, got digested, and now make up a permanent part of your body. Conservatively, your body is probably at least 17% plaque-ridden spittle from decomposing ramen, Monster Energy, and last night's Hot Pockets (you just know those weebs don't brush).
>>
>>20440232
I have no problem with that. I'd straight up eat it if it didn't taste repulsive.
>>
>>20440235
OK you win, based calm & collected replychad. I wish you luck in your future sloppa endeavors.
>>
>>20440245
To you as well. Rock on enjoying those spicy salty noodles!
>>
File: wholesome.png (60 KB, 860x777)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>20440245
>>20440273
>>
>>20440170
you might like indo mie
you drain the noodles and add it to the seasoning and sauce mix, you can eat it completely dry or add a dash of the noodle water back in
>>
>>20439958
I agree and im the target demographic. You have to add shrimp eggs scallions and mushrooms to make it good. A drop of acid also isnt a bad choice.
>>
>>20439958
Thank you it’s too spicy fuck noodles fuck MSG and fuck chinks
>>
>>20440175
If the noodles aren't fried, how are they par-cooked? Boiled and then dried?
>>
>>20439958
I just had a package of Shin Black last night for supper. Not haute cuisine, but tasty.
>>
>>20439958
when i eat this i break out in horendous cystic acne all over my body almost immediately. after 2 days they start popping and theres so much pus and blood I wake up stuck to my own bed sheets and have to shower 2 times a day
>>
>>20439994
Bravery is no safeguard for retardation
>>
>>20440770
That's hot post pics
>>
>>20440786
i havent eaten it for over a year now because of this. and I tested it when it was going on. this and other prepackaged ramen do that to me for some reason so I cant eat any of them. have over a hundred scars on my back and chest because of it.
>>
>>20440791
The fuck is wrong with you
>>
The made in USA sucks I agree. Worse noodles, much more salty and less spicy to match American taste. Ever since they stopped importing from Korea I stopped having Shin.
>>
>>20440674
>shin noodles
>too spicy
Prepubescent girls aren't allowed to post here
>>
>>20440148
>comparing cheap instant noodles with an actual dish
Also it's ''ramyun'' it's not the same thing. Can't believe I have to explain these things to you.
>>
>>20440674
>too spicy
Lol, lmao.
>>
>>20440859
>>20440889
I’m sorry I actually have a palate like a human being not like you bug eyed souless small dick ESLs
>>
>>20440026
Yep. Ramen is what you eat when you don't have any real food to eat. It serves its purpose as filler between meals but that's all. It's definitely not any kind of delicacy like some people make it out to be.
>>
>>20439958
shin ramen is actually pretty good imo, better than buldak.
>>
>>20442642
Nah.
>>
>>20439958
when i was in my studio apartment bachelor phase i used to smash these. one day i dropped my only bowl and broke it, so i ended up cooking my noodles in a tissue box lined with aluminium foil. its a memory i will cherish forever
>>
>>20440859
Would be a better place if they could. Dating is difficult through Facebook
>>
>>20439958
all instant ramen sucks.
and the only reason to have real ramen is for the bone broth, which is just undercooked demiglace
>>
>>20442745
In 2007 at my best friend's house I smoked something that tasted like aluminum foil and it fucked me up so bad I ate week old moldy pizza off his counter and puked my guts out for a week. Probably garnished with cockroaches desu since he had a horrid roach problem too
>>
Sapporo Ichiban! Bansai!
>>
>>20442948
I will literally stab you if you ever say that again.
>>
>>20442896
Jesus dude
>>
>>20442948
It's still shit, but maybe it's made worse because of what he's suggesting, assuming he's right >>20440856
>>20440026
They're a lot better if you just use them as a base, adding your own ingredients in, though that should go without saying; I was almost inclined to believe that that was their intended purpose, or at least the purpose for some brands/products.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.