[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713596707391963.jpg (86 KB, 774x797)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
I have eggs, rice, tofu, and garlic in my pantry. What should I make?
>>
>>20439860
Fried tofu Japanese style. Flour and eggs(sometimes). With garlic rice. Salt
>>
>>20439860
oyakodon
>>
>>20439860
eggs with rice tofu and garlic, I figure
>>
>>20439860
rice and tofu fried in garlic and put on a eggroll
>>
Aren’t you supposed to keep tofu in the fridge?
>>
>>20440010
I don’t have any eggrolls.
>>
>>20439860
Cook the rice with the garlic along with pepper and thyme. Fry the tofu and make the eggs over easy. Serve over rice. Salt to taste.
If you want dinner, break the eggs into the rice and stir for a minute or two over heat. Then serve the fried tofu over the egg rice.
>>
>>20440070
I don't have any frying equipment or salt. Is there some way the heat of the rice could solve this?
>>
>>20440083
By fry, I just meant pour a nice layer of oil in a skillet, turn the heat up, and toss the tofu in. You're trying to impart some form of flavor and substance to the tofu. Heating it from the rice would just make bland food more bland.
>>
>>20440028
Use springrolls.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.