[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 6210612212601808.jpg (279 KB, 1200x1200)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
gourmet stoner hamburger helper recipe:

brown 1 or 1.5 lbs (2lbs of meat is too much) in a large skillet
I use 85% lean turkey or ground pork, pork you will need to drain, any ground. meat will do
brown it on high heat, stirring often
when its almost all no longer pink, turn the heat down to medium, hit it with 2 cups real chicken stock (the jello kind)
then add about 3 cups of milk - I eyeball it, better a little less than too much
once you add the pasta if there's not enough liquid you can add a little more milk
don't add the pasta yet, let this come to a simmer

next add the seasoning packet, stirring so it doesn't clump
then the pasta
give it a good stir
cover, set a timer for 7-8 minutes, you want it a little underdone it will finish cooking as it cools and you will reheat it in the microwave anyways for DEM CRISPY EDGES

uncover, add 1 small can of drained diced or hand-crushed whole tomatoes
1 generous cup of sharp cheddar or parmesan, grated
1 tbsp freshly chopped basil
4 tbsp maple syrup
give it a stir
let it cool
reheat in the microwave
voyla
>>
idiot
>>
>>20439764
what?
>>
>>20439725
bro like it's good cause it's WEED bro
>>
>>20439801
one of the first times I got high I made hamburger helper and just dumped in like a whole cup of ketchup and I recall liking it but that was such a more intense feeling, plus I don't smoke anymore just liquid extracts taken orally now
>>
>>20439725
>maple syrup
nani~?!
also if im making HH sloppa im not adding basil and tomatoes
>>
>>20439804
they don't seem to add any sugar to the recipe and it tastes weird without it, it isn't actually a lot you shouldn't have it taste sweet, its just to counter the tomatoes and round out the flavor
>>
>>20439806
why would you add sugar to pasta and ground meat
>>
>>20439808
because there's lots of acid in it otherwise and it just sort of tastes weird
you can add less anon, nobody is making you add sweetener
it does taste better with it though
>>
>>20439809
guess next time a make spaghetti or lasagna ill just add some sour patch kids
you know
because it needs sugar
....?
>>
>>20439811
yeah I add a little sugar to those things too
tastes better
balance

go eat a lemon, anon
>>
in retrospect, perhaps a bit less basil than I used (though I used more than 1 tbsp), and cook pasta for 6 minutes, not 8

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.