[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0445.png (9 KB, 194x259)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
Alright anons, I’m baked as shit right now and I needed to tell you, the bag of kettle potato chips I just ate was better than some steaks I’ve had sober. For $10 of weed and 2.50 bag of chips, I’ve enjoyed myself better than I have during some $20 meals. This was both cheaper and better, like in the past people have smoked cigars during meals, why aren’t there specific restaurants that are to get stoned and then eat, like damn, this shit is amazing. I’d imagine it’d be popular and profitable. I might not see issues because I’m fucked, so point them out to me anons
>>
>>20439673
DUDE
>>
>>20439673
>>20439677
I voted to legalize recreational cannabis because I thought it would destroy pot culture. Instead I was rewarded with the equivalent of having stumbling drunks on every single street corner. What the fuck happened? Why can't you people shut up? Why aren't you treated as addicts? You are scum. This is a food board. Fuck off.
>>
>>20439681
weed is a food
>>
>>20439673
Dont you feel that once you start eating you are no longer high?
>>
>>20439681
nta
but I used to be a "dude weed lmao" stonerfag back in the day.
Looking back I'm glad I cut that shit out.

Weed can really make you legit retarded if you do it every single day.
>>
>>20439673
nice blog dumbass tl;dr kys weedaboo
>>
>>20439681
Why’s it matter so much, people get drunk at bars and do stupid stuff, and hey, weed doesn’t make you violent
>>20439691
Nah, I’ve never experienced that, usually the foods just really fucking good and the music sounds better
>>
>>20439681
it's literally just a grass retard moo moo im eating grass and you're getting mad about it moo mmm choco late
>>
>>20439732
what do goyim eat?
>>
>>20439734
Do goyim eat?
>>
>>20439776
of course, they have to
>>
I mean, why not just go all the way and shoot heroin? You don't even need chips, you can just fly off to Peter Pan's imaginary feast.
>>
>>20439673
why not get high and eat the steak? thc isn't an excuse to eat processed garbage

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.