[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm sorry to have to admit, but I, for one, miss Jared's $5 footlong. FJB.
>>
>>20439527
the only promotion that over a decade people still seethed at employees it was over
>>
>>20439527
>>20439530
Threadly reminder that "Golden Age" Subway existed to scam the American immigration system and satisfy Jared's sexual needs, the focus was never on health or quality. Its tuna didn't contain tuna and the Irish said its bread was legally cake. If Quizno's didn't get too cocky, it could have easily mogged them but even now there are numerous better competitors.
>>
File: drooling-anime.gif (1.53 MB, 498x448)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB GIF
>>20439539
>and satisfy Jared's sexual needs
>>
>>20439539
>slop is slop
wow anon, you really do such a valuable service. you're so astute, sexy, and handsome.
>>
>>20439541
His friends he ran it with, specifically the ones connected to his "charity," were basically sex traffickers who scouted middle schools for victims
>>
>>20439539
>Its tuna didn't contain tuna
Anon I know subway is shit, but you gotta stop sheeping the old buzz.
>>
>>20439552
Subway coped hard but it could only cope and say the independent tests were "inaccurate." It was tuna flavored mechanically separated chicken/pork sprayed with tuna juice at best, man.
>>
>>20439560
>>20439552
yawn. let me clarify since retards are present.

subway uses the lowest grade tuna, which is scraped from the bones and head and shit of multiple tuna species and boiled, then filled with vegetable broth. The proteins break down so much that a single definable tuna isn't discernable. is it shit? you bet. is it tuna? yep. dont buy fast food bullshit.
>>
>>20439541
Knowing Jared, he would probably groom someone like her and then it wouldn't be a cutesy lesbian fantasy anymore.
>>
>>20439527
You know who doesn't miss Jared's foot-long?
12-year-old boys.
>>
subway was kind of a brilliant business model 20 years ago when the cost of the supply chain was much lower than it was today, they might just be some of the lowest overhead storefronts imaginable since those stores only need like one person to run them and most of what they were buying and wasting was cheap vegetables.

now the cost of the supply chain is now more expensive than the cost of labor so now it's not even clever to only have one person in the store, that's the only way the business could even function profitably now because they can't pare down their menu any more than they already have
>>
>>20439530
Anon they only got rid of them in Feb last year
>>
>>20440468
He was into femen, unlike you
>>
>>20439569
>this wasn't a high-end bistro tuna salad on baguette, it was the same shit you buy in a mixed can
No fucking shit you retard.
>>
>let's make this one random guy we found on the street the advertising spokesperson for our restaurant chain
>i hope he doesn't do anything that would hurt our image
>...OH NO
>>
subway is still the best fast food due to plenty of variety and being able to sneak multiple veg in your meal. love me a spicy steak footlong
>>
>>20442726
I mean what are the odds
plus, bigger pedophiles have been covered up before, like jimmy saville
>>
>>20442740
You're right but most people don't want to think for themselves and cry that their #3 combo taste like ass
>>
>>20442740
subway is still the worst fast food because all their veg is unerringly stale and wilted.
>>
>>20439546
Even hotter
>>
>>20439527
My cold cut combo is still $5 footlong. Plus my sister is the GM so I have a card that gets me 50% off everything. Cope and seethe inferior non-goysloppers
>>
>>20442678
>ITS NOT EVEN TUNA
>o-ok its like the one you use in a can.
Cool, so your previous argument is wrong. Glad you could admit it.
>>
>>20442586
depends on your area. in Alaska I don't think they were EVER $5, I only remember them being $6 (we get commercials for the Seattle market though and it's just the shits)
>>
>>20439539
>bread legally cake
that's for all american white bread
subway should not be this expensive, it's like 11 dollars for a footlong
>>
>>20439539
Anon who used to work at Subway here.
It actually was Tuna, just pretty lowgrade bulk tuna. Though the way it was prepped and served was with 30% of that Tuna and 70% Mayo.

take a guess who ususally bought the tuna? Pretty obvious answer.
>>
>>20442868
>IT'S NAHT A TUNA
>>
>>20442876
The normal joints never had them, but the Subway at UAF had the $2.50 for a six inch/$5 footlong. It was the only time Shitway was worth it
>>
File: images (29) (10).jpg (31 KB, 500x500)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>20442882
That's so depressing, how can you fuck up bread that badly man
>>
>>20439569
Ok. Doesn’t matter. Still tastes great.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.