[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4170.jpg (484 KB, 1895x2500)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
This shit tastes like pre-made soggy cereal yet it’s so fucking good

What the fuck is this Britain

This is a cereal thread
>>
>>20439506
>>
weeatbix sucks
>>
>>20439509
mmmm I like em with a drizzle of honey. But you can't let em get soggy, maximum of 4 bricks at a time, eaten quickly.
>>
In Australia there is a food production firm named sanitarium???
>>
>>20439506
2expensive. cost more than 10 aussie bucks here. or about 10 USDs and 70 yankee cents.
>>
>>20439509
i quit them after fixing bugs in them. apparently the bug eggs are in all the weet-bix. they just lay dormant until you open up the box.
>>
>>20439830
It was attached to a sanitarium run by Seventh day Adventists, Weet-Bix were intented to be a bland food that wouldn't overstimulate the senses in line with seventh day Adventist diet, similar to cornflakes. Until recently they had this Waco compound weetbix factory out in
Cooranbong still attached to an SDA church/uni where the few staff who weren't Adventists were bullied into making "voluntary" contributions to the church.
>>
>>20442004
>a bland food that wouldn't overstimulate the senses
This nonsense doesn't even work, eating bland food just makes me think about pussy even more. Wtf else are you supposed to think about when eating some bland wad? Lots of awkward stiffies at the breakfast table thinking about sisters cunt
>>
>>20439506
The only breakfast cereal worth mentioning is oatmeal porridge, and the only question is what to do about Quaker Oats national treason by allowing chlormequat poison into our food supply. What would the Quaker Man do about this? You do the math.
>>
>>20439798
>But you can't let em get soggy
Non-soggers are freaks.
>Weetabix in
>Milk in
>Slight dusting of sugar on top
>Wait 5 minutes
>>
>>20442470
I think Azaria Chamberlain's folks studied and worked out that way. They probably sacrificed her to Baphomet after falling into a delirius physcotic rage induced by decades of eating nothing but unsweetened cornflakes and Weet-Bix with skim milk.

I do 4 bix with plain greek yoghurt, peanut butter and sultanas.
>>
>>20439506
Mash it up with slightly too little milk, microwave it, add honey and fruit. You're welcome.
>>
>>20441404
that's literally every product ever. even pasta will eventually get bugs if the conditions are right for the eggs to hatch. I've had bottles of spices become infested with tiny worms.

everything has eggs in it.
>>
>>20443357
>even pasta will eventually get bugs if the conditions are right for the eggs to hatch. I've had bottles of spices become infested with tiny worms.
>everything has eggs in it.

i kept pasta(whole wheat) for >1 month and never got bugs innit. i've kept white pepper, raw onion and garlic cloves for more than 6 months; no bugs either. weetbix is bug food. never again.

in the case of onions and garlic, i even kept them out in the open ,in a small wicker dish, until they got all dried and shrunken. no bugs!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.