[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's the deal with target's pizza hut, it seems like it behaves more like a McDonald's than a pizza restaurant.
>>
>>20435912
Stop eating goyslop you dumb mexican
>>
Ignore the tastelet, OP.
They do it because their model as the in-store restaurant is closer to ff than a classic, sit-down pizzeria.
>>
>>20435912
>it seems like it behaves more like a McDonald's than a pizza restaurant.
It was. It exists as something for hungry shoppers to grab on the way out after shopping at target. They aren't made to order, they're most probably frozen and heated up in an oven. For what they were, they were surprisingly decent, hell the target pizza hut was better than the actual chain pizza hut near me even if they only served personal sized pizzas.

They don't really exist anymore, neither does the target cafe at all. It's been replaced with starbucks and grab and go snacks so if you have one, it's one of the few remaining.
>>
>>20436250
yeah I never bought a full on meal from one of these when they were still around, but it was nice being able to grab a slice of pizza or a pretzel on the way out especially if I had other errands to run after. Plus, who doesn't like an Icee on a hot summer day?
>>
File: target1.jpg (1.8 MB, 3264x2448)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
I miss classic Target food
>>
>>20435912
yes
>>
File: TMrKaxO.jpg (46 KB, 640x480)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>20435912
>ynr the Walmart Snack Bar
>>
>>20438352
Does Target not do this anymore? I moved to somewhere without a Target in reasonable distance in 2014
>>
>>20440613
My Target took out the food court and replaced it with a faggot ass Starbucks.
>>
>>20436250
Mine has both a Starbucks and a Pizza Hut but I never see anyone buy anything from The Hut, its kind of sad
>>
>>20436250
>they're most probably frozen and heated up in an oven
Pretty sure all the dough used to make pizzas are frozen then thawed. The pizza hut I go to doesn't even try to hide this fact. You're unironically better off just buying frozen pizza.
The only thing pizza hut has is probably a better oven than what you currently have at home but that's about it.
>>
File: target.jpg (879 KB, 3040x2011)
879 KB
879 KB JPG
>>20440613
yeah the ones near me have a starbucks. no cafeteria anymore. one of them does have a few shelves with premade hotdogs and pizza, boxes of popcorn etc but it ain't the same
>>
File: 3463473rgb.jpg (512 KB, 2048x1984)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>20435912
It's nothing like the real Pizza Hut anyway. Not worth it.
>>
>>20440625
>>20440711
Damn. Miss that shit
>>
>>20435912
>she's built like a steakhouse but handles like a bistro
>>
>>20435912
The building has a standard design and the restaurant inside isn't always the same, so it's just a generic layout not specific to any one food
>>
>>20438352
that mustard is oddly square and I don’t trust it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.