[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bigmac.jpg (11 KB, 279x180)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Breakfast menus should be banned. If I go to McDonalds I want a Big Mac, simple as.
>>
>>20434720
Contrariwise, breakfast should always be served all day. There is no wrong time to eat a waffle.
>>
Fuck the Big Mac. Bring back the Steak Breakfast Bagel.
>>
mcdonalds breakfast is the only thing worth going there for
the burgers are shit, the chicken is shit
>>
>>20434743
it is back
>>
>>20434753
... If this is a regional thing and I have been excluded from it, cities will burn.
>>
>>20434732
All restaurants should take the dinerpill and have the same menu all day.
>>
>>20434720
>I want a Big Mac
npc detected.
>>20434780
it literally is back.
>>
mcdonalds breakfast is good though
the egg mcmuffin is a perfect fast food breakfast sandwich. They should do a quarter pounder with an egg on it burger (and just bring back all day breakfast)
>>
>>20434720
i bet you're never awake before 10:30 so why does it even matter
also the big mac is the worst item on the menu AFTER the filet o fish
>>
>>20434720
Nobody gets the Big Mac. It's their worst option. It only exists for the symbolic value.
>>
>>20435299
I do.
>>
Wendys breakfast potatoes should just be their normal fries
>>
>>20435302
No you don't. I have too much faith in you to believe you would do that.
>>
>>20434720
The only things worth getting at McDonald's are on the breakfast menu. The only thing I every get from there is bacon, egg, and cheese McGriddle meal.
>>
>tfw you're hungover and you're there at that magical golden hour where breakfast swaps for normal and you can get a double cheeseburger with mcgriddle buns
>>
>>20436705
I refuse to believe this exists, because if it does I'm going to have to plan a day at some point around getting one.
>>
>>20436710
I hope it's everything you want it to be.
>>
i got fast food breakfast for the first time in ages today. wendys. they had a new cinnabon thing. it was ok. then i also got the buttery chicken biscuit. it was good but i should have asked for jelly to put on it. 6/10
>>
>>20434720
Based and redpilled I work nights and I want a fucking burger at 7am so I go to Carl’s Jr or Burger King
>>
>>20434720
Why do Europoors get the Big Tasty but Mutts don't?
>>
>>20434849
>npc detected.
npc detected
>>
Everytime I look at ck I see the most shit takes from autistic NPCs with the taste buds of a toddler.

I'm glad you fucks aren't important enough to make decisions.
>>
>>20435299
I do, it's the only menu option I know and it's the first thing I say when i'm startled by the order announcer so I just blurt out Big Mac.

Checked also

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.