[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: egg.webm (397 KB, 640x360)
397 KB
397 KB WEBM
>you cant cook eggs with stainless
skill issue
>>
I use nonstick pans so I don't have to use oil.
>>
>>20430869
I can cook eggs in stainless steel. But it has to be over higher heat. The eggs will stick over lower heat so you can't really do the slow, soft scrambled eggs in it. And I've never been able to do fried eggs in stainless steel for whatever reason without it sticking, even though I can do scrambled.
>>
Still waiting for the flip
>>
>>20430921
This, the eggs are probably pretty brown on the bottom. Which is fine if that's how you like them. But if you don't want your eggs browned it's a lot harder to make them in a steel pan without sticking.
>>
>>20430921
This. No flip, no want.
>>
>>20430869
who are you quoting?
>>
>>20430869
Did you really expect that if you lowered the resolution and encoding quality that we would fail to notice the utter lake of grease in that pan?
>>
>>20430869
I use a my 10inch round cast iron griddle. It just works.
>>
Nobody ever said you CANT cook eggs with stainless. It's just that you're kind of dumb if you do, and your eggs are probably going to be shit.

Your eggs look like shit, btw. There's nothing impressive about pouring a couple beaten eggs into a pool of butter. At least make a proper omelet if you're going to talk about "skill issues".
>>
All you fags who make webms of yourselves are so cringe.
>>
>>20431305
>original content? CRINGE BRO
>>
>>20430913
i do the gordom ramsay scrambled eggs in a stainless steel saucepan fine.
>>
>>20431333
I always end up with a thin layer of egg stuck on the bottom that takes a while to scrub off. That doesn't happen to you?
>>
>>20431305
Most people who make webms have terrible taste, but the ones cooking eggs are always the worst. They can't cook for shit, and just pour eggs into a greasy pan and then act like they're doing something amazing when they can slide their dry-ass egg disc around as though it's some kind of accomplishment.
>>
>>20431344
I havent made them in a while because i dont really care for breakfast food or eating in the morning. I do get that thin layer sometimes but i dont have a problem getting it off. Youre supposed to be constantly stirring so not too much should stick.
>>
>>20431308
this but unironically
>>
>>20431350
go jerk off in your e celeb thread faggot
>>
>>20430869
nice AI vid retard
>>
File: 3whites eyes.jpg (26 KB, 400x375)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>20430945
Clearly he's quoting the people who say this.
Opie used the Greentext correctly.
Not the GOTCHA you were hoping for, huh?
>>
>>20432060
>quoting the people who say this.
who?
>>
post the video starting with raw eggs. one may think you have precooked them in another pan
>>
>>20432074
LURK MOAR
Those threads pop up on a weekly basis here for at least the last 10 years.
I'm not even trying to be a dick about it, there's been way too much of that over the last 2 years with the AssholeB0ts that seem to be every 2rd post here,(/ck/,) now.
https://archived.moe/ck/search/text/eggs%20stick%20in%20stainless%20steel/page/10/
>>
>>20432094
not reading all that fuck off
>>
>>20430869
I like my eggs to taste like eggs not oil.
>>
>>20432100
Ahhh...
Lazy AND stupid.
Cool brah.
>>
>>20432104
sorry I dont keep up with your ck memes, retard
>>
>>20432101
I like my eggs to taste like eggs and butter.
>>
>>20431305
go shift-click dump webms in the webm thread for the 10703tb time nigger
>>
>want to make a .webm where you show off
>eggs look like shit
Great job.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.