[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can you recommend me some stir frying sauce recipe? I usually make it like this: garlic, chili, ginger pasted and mixed with oil and add some salt + msg. Sprinkle rice vine vinegar after cooking. Soy (not onions) sucks so I don't wanna use it.
>>
>>20430730
betta acks somebody
>>
>>20430730
I'd like to see some responses to this too. I'm not above buying the stuff in the bottle, but I'd like to know how to make it myself too.
>>
>>20430730
Ask a Mexican abuelita how she makes enchilada sauce. She'll say she buys it because it's not worth the time to make it. Ask a Chinese waipo the same question about stir fry sauces and you'll get the same answer. Just buy Lee Kum Kee stuff.
>>
>>20430730

just mix some soy sauce, some shaoxing wine, some oyster sauce, and a tiny amount of sesame oil, whisk it with some minced garlic and ginger. don't bother with measuring just taste and adjust if you need more of one of the ingredients

>soy sucks so I don't wanna use it

take your meds
>>
File: 1549535399816.jpg (921 KB, 625x7465)
921 KB
921 KB JPG
>>
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon msg
.25 teaspoon white pepper
.25 teaspoon sesame oil
shot of shaoxing cooking wine
slurry at end
>>
>>20431577
and some water
>>
>>20431577
>1 teaspoon msg
Fuiyoh!
>.25 teaspoon sesame oil
Haiyaa. Sesame oil is finish.
>>
>>20430730
good base you got there OP, just add oyster sauce during cooking and sesame oil at the end

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.