[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what does it taste like? i tried ordering it but when i went to the drive thru they said they don't have it yet. I had already paid for it through the app...
>>
It is said to be the most delicious tasting thing on the planet
>>
If you want to try it, maybe try freezing some coke in your freezer?
Oh, is this an ad for a nonexistent product?
Buy a fucking ad.
>>
>>20429692
>what does it taste like?
shit
>>
>>20429720
wat?
>>
>>20429720
it's a real product

https://mcdonalds.com.au/menu/frozen-coke%C2%AE-k-wave
>>
>>20429692
Is K- Wave a flavor? If not, Butker King had frozen coke icee for ages. Idk if they're do any more.
>>
>>20429692
what the fuck? k-wave? some fucking microwave brand
>>
>>20429730
>>20429741
Zero sugar sodas cause cancer. I won’t be partaking.
>>
>>20430275
You know what cancer loves? Sugar.
>>
>>20430275
you fell for corn lobby propaganda, the study that linked aspartame to cancer gave 1000x the normal dose of it to mice.
>>
>>20430303
Yeah and I see fatasses putting 3 packets in their tea, you think I’m about to drink a syrup of that junk?
>>
>>20430301
>>20430303
Let the reactive and irrational remove themselves, anons
>>
>>20429692
Korean thing?
No way.
>>
Shredded ice with cola syrup

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.