[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: get better.jpg (54 KB, 570x388)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Using both your hands to get food in your mouth is the tism. People look genuinely retarded with a knife in one and a fork in the other. This is not a jab at whites, some SEA cultures hold big ass fork and spoon which is extra retarded. Are you that retarded you cant use the dexterity of three fingers and two sticks to get food in your mouth? Wtf is the point of humans having the most complex moter skills if youre not going to efficiently use it? Chopsticks only slows orge-handed retards down. Using just a fork is less retarded but cmon, youre not an ape. This isnt coming from a place of defensiveness im genuinely perplexed that some people need a dozen utensils to eat their meal. Im concerned, are you retarded or something? Get better
>>
>>20429662
Haha white booties bouncing on big black cockies!
>>
>>20429982
I read that as "cookies" and I was confused for a second
>>
>>20429662
It's very simple:
>spoon
soups, some stews
>fork alone
pasta, risotto, curries
>fork and spoon
is a nice way to eat spaghetti
>fork and knife
steak, roast
>chopsticks
a novelty item that you can try your luck with at a Chinese restaurant but is a bit tricky and inefficient to use
>>
File: asian_soy.png (136 KB, 237x303)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>20429662
>People look genuinely retarded with a knife in one and a fork in the other

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.