[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lois.gif (53 KB, 400x223)
53 KB
53 KB GIF
Moving out of my college apartment soon. Any recommendations on how to find recipes that use up the things in my pantry, so I only have to move a minimal amount of stuff?
>>
Theres an app where you can plug in ingredients and itll find recipes for you. Ive never used it though and Im not even sure if it exists or not
>>
a food bank
>>
Take some stuff to McDonald's and trade it to them for some good food
>>
>>20429280
Supercook?
>>
>>20429284
Not Laugh, Didn't Funny
>>
>>20429279
Just do what Chef John tells you
>>
>>20429308
Oh that's neat, that's pretty much what I was looking for, thanks
>>
>>20429279
Post your entire pantry on 4chan.org/ck/ and the experts will tell you.
>>
>>20429279
a/s/l/?
I can be a roommate/houseman/cook
>>
>>20429279
Not even fucking around just ask claude or chatgpt. Hit them with some "what dishes can be cooked using this list of ingredients" and go
>>
>>20429308
Not OP, but holy shit this is amazing.
>>
>>20429279
Donate it to all the illegals that biden / camela keep allowing in, it might do them some use.
>>
Just toss it all into a box, you'll be fine.
>>
>>20429308
>$50/year
no
>>
>>20429279
You can make an "anything" Orzo/Risotto/Lentil dish, it becomes the flavor of the pasta/grain.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.