[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

To understand the recently revealed legend behind a humble local beer, go watch the original youtube interviews with Vincent Speranza.

My new profile picture is Vincent Speranza, H-Company Machine gunner in the 101st airborne paratrooper in ww2. he was in the real battle of the bulge, of anyone saw the Band of Brothers TV show. Recently, another story was revealed. his famed "beer run" for a church of wounded men. He snuck through German artillery fire to find which pile of rubble were the destroyed taverns. (The second battle destroyed the entire town minus the stone church.)

He found a beer tap standing.... beer came out. "I said, ooooh!

"So I took off my helmet, you know, the one they use in the foxhole to..uhh....And i swished a little snow in it!" Filled the helmet full o' beer and ran back to the wounded men. He props Joe's head with a pillow and pours the helmet into Joe's mouth.

"AY. gimme some" said a wounded man
"AY. gimme some" said another wounded man
"And I waza feeding adeez boys like a mother cow milk"

"And i ran out of beer!! Joe said
"go get sum more!"

"When your foxhole buddy asks something, you go!"
But artillary blew him aside, spilling half his fresh helmet of beer. The lieutenant major Walkman was leaning against the church door. WHAT THE HELL DO YA THINK YA DOIN?

"B-b-bringing aid and comfort to da wounded, Sir!"

I GOT CHEST CASES N STOMACHE CASES YOU GIVE EM BEER YOU KILL EM?! get outta here before I have youSHOT!

Yes sir! He put the helmet on!

Ice bucket challenge
"I ran to my foxhole before he changed his mind....."
the italian-american 101st continued to survive in his foxhole, the coldest Belgian winter in 20 years, minus 20°F
Without ANY winter gear.
>>
>>20429053
65 years later, he is 85 and a woman with an accent says something. He asked where her accent is from.

"Ah, Belgic. You know belgium?"
Bombs, Bullets, and snow!

"Oh, you were in the war?"
I said yeah!
With the 101st airborne?
I said yeah!!!!
"The town of Bastogne??"

Oh senõr, i am from bastogne!!!you MUST visit. We hold celebrations and re-enact your company battles! We have a beautiful cemetery for your comrades who died."

He plans to visit Bastogne with his daughter for two days, then she wants to fly to Paris for two day.
They see cool shops and stores. One store has a mannequin wearing a 101st airborne outfit. His daughter begs him and he doesn't care. They go inside the store and vince looks at some nazi belt buckle inside. A huge man appears, "can I help you?"

Ahh Noo I was here during the war.....
He grabs him in a deep hug and lifts the old veteran into the air
sir, YOU WERE HERE DURING THE WAR?? So few of you
...... we wish to honor you.....
They chat. He was a tank commander for the germans.
I will show your friends foxholes.
He broke down crying after he saw a few foxholes. Vince proposed they have lunch tomorrow.
The next day they have lunch, he orders 3 bottles of wine, The German tank commander tells a story, another guy talks about iraq. VINCE TELLS THE BEER STORY. They have open mouths... THE LEGEND IS TRUE?? THE G.I. WITH DA BEER... AND DA WOUNDED IN DA CHURCH?
yeah!
Don't you know your famous in europe??? Bartender, bring us four bottles of airborne beer. The waiter comes with 4 bottles, and 4 cups shaped like soldier helmets. "WE THOUGHT IT WAS A MYTH...."
>>
File: speranza.jpg (277 KB, 1280x1414)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>20429053
Vincent speranza has lots of interviews on YouTube. He held a massive amount of vigor at the age of 96 and gave some of the most beautiful interviews ever. His talk at West Point mentions walking into Dachau. The air stank for miles as they march with fixed bayonets. They met sight with barbed fence, a mass grave next to a bulldozer. many soldiers began to cry or fire into the air, to cope with the sight of these jews. The ovens are still smoking. Skin and bone, the entire camp was Crawling on their skinny elbows. He and his buddy caught on the a Hungarian term, also a Jewish word for Fish. The man touching his boots said, fish inside the pond in Yiddish!

VINCENT SPERANZA unpinned a grenade. BOOM. Fish floated up, and everyone ate them raw
>>
>>20429070
>His talk at West Point mentions walking into Dachau. The air stank for miles as they march with fixed bayonets. They met sight with barbed fence, a mass grave next to a bulldozer. many soldiers began to cry or fire into the air, to cope with the sight of these jews. The ovens are still smoking. Skin and bone, the entire camp was Crawling on their skinny

His ass was senile at that point then, Easy Company never went to any camps, that episode was hollyjew magic.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.