[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

People only pretend to like it.
>>
wasnt this invented when some retard left a sandwich out for days and then ate it
>>
>>20428981
Wish I could eat more blue cheese
>>
>>20428981
Why would I force myself to eat something I don't like?
>>
Roast beef and blue cheese sandwiches are really good.
>>
>>20428981
I love it, it entices me
>>
>>20428981
OP you know the blue cheese you get crumbled for salads isn't representative of good blue cheese right?

Go try a cambozola or something on a cracker it's crazy good.

If you don't like it that's OK you can go eat mac n cheese and trendies instead you tastelet
>>
Why would I buy cheese I don't like? I'm not some kind of cheese masochist
>>
Did you know the americans spell it "Blu cheese"? The poor simpletons ha ha ha
>>
>>20428981
young people often don't like strong flavors, it's normal. just keep eating your burgers and hot dogs until you develop a sense of taste.
>>
>>20428981
Unironically blue cheese is an amazing filter for non-whites, non Europeans just can't handle it. So when you say people you actually mean "people".
>>
>>20428981
>blue cheese
>caramelized onions
>fried mushrooms
>put in omelette(bonus for a cheeky slice or two of crumbled bacon)
>eat with toast and enjoy one of the best breakfasts of your life
>>
>>20428981
Pork roast with Roquefort is absolutely delicious.
>>
>>20428981
Stilton is cheese #1
>>
>>20428981
Go eat Velveeta and the cardboard box that it comes in, tastelet - you won't know the difference.
>>
not alone, but it's the best cheese for a burger
>>
>>20428981
Weird selfie, OP.
>>
>>20428981
I must have had poor quality blue cheese, because I ever only tried samples that were served by the uni's food contractor. I remember it having a cloyingly bitter taste with the "cheesy" finish.
>>
>>20429806
Get some Cambozolo or Bleu de Bresse if you want to into blue cheese
>>
>>20429806
>served by the uni's food contractor
m8 that's an awful measure of quality
>>
File: beer.png (32 KB, 599x282)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>20428981
>>
>>20429823
Maybe, it was served with cold drinks at a student art exhibit that I went to with friends.
>>
>>20429008
For the prestige.
>>
>>20428981
Nah it's yummy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.