[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708280156003373.jpg (742 KB, 2908x1835)
742 KB
742 KB JPG
Potato do no care too hot. Potato do no care too cold. Potato no get much water? Please, it no need much water. Potato get too much water? Is time for BIG potato. Potato do no have need of anything no even gravity. In space, scientist of russia have grow potato. They eat the space potato, it taste like ground potato. Potato survive anywhere. Potato survive everywhere. Tomato is squishy, it get bruise from walk in crate to car of farm. Not potato. Potato no care if you deliver to supermarket with bat of the baseball. You hit onion? You now have squash onion. You hit potato? Now you have many piece of potato. Can eat raw. Can boil. Can fry. You can throw in fire and eat like bear, potato? Still good. Cut up and use as stamp. With knife, chop to correct size, can use to fill hole in boat. You can turn potato into vodka, for drink or maybe even use run car engine.
>>
>>20428830
Most sane potatoe ethusiast
>>
>>20429718
>replying to my bot
>>
File: 1646910425384.jpg (34 KB, 572x549)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
All of that and it still doesn't fucking taste good at all
Lmao
Imagine being so resiliant and versetile only to fail at the ONE(1) thing food is supposed to be important at
Potatocucks will piss and shit and cry at this post but know in their heart of hearts that I'm right
Potatos are the worst vegtable and it isn't even close. It's not even a competition desu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.