[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000011862.jpg (61 KB, 744x1015)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Nothing beats a hot curry sauce dip for your chipperinos
>>
There's a pub I go to sometimes that has poutine and you can get it with irish curry instead of gravy, it's really good.
>>
Do you get the curry sauce for the chips, or are the chips just a way for you to eat the sauce?
>>
>>20427952
Usually you just pour the sauce all over the chips. What I'm trying to put across is that more fast food chains should have hot curry sauce dip choices, they'd sell well
>>
>>20427971
So go tell them that instead of screaming into the void that is 4chan?
>>
>>20427995
are you kidding? with all the fast food shills here this is exactly the place he needs to be posting this
>>
>>20427971
Would they goo good with Chicken McNuggets?
>>
>>20427912
What is the difference between Irish curry and Chip Shop Curry?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.