[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 09097235.jpg (331 KB, 2048x1536)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
An everything bagel with bacon scallion cream cheese.

You don't want to toast the bagel. That ruins the texture and hides the true flavor.
>>
>>20427790
You got seeds in your teeth
>>
Grew up with my parents always scooping these fuckers from that Bruegger's on Mt. Vernon Rd.
Love 'em now. Love you too mom & dad.
>>
>>20427793
Bonus
>>
File: 1625262833525.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>20427790
I'll say it for what it is. The everything bagel is the worst fast food sandwich. The workers dont wash their hands or dont change their gloves often enough because if the person infront of you orders one, that means the worker is now spreading the garlic and onion juice on your plain bagel or bacon egg n cheese sandwich as it is assembled. I wish just one bagel establishment could be brave enough to ban the everything bagel.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>20427946
>>
>>20427946
They are a filthy tribe afterall
>>
>>20427949
If I had a time machine I'd go back and stop them from making the everything bagel. I don't care about the butterfly effect or if things get worse in the timeline each time I go back and try to change it to ensure its gone. I will cause WW3 or unmake the universe in a time paradox. The everything bagel must go. You are basically a terrorist and don't deserve human rights if you order one.
>>
>>20427951
I am not anti-bagel. I greatly enjoy toasted bagels with cream cheese. This is why I'm very passionate about the issue. Although plain, sesame, and poppy seed are all enjoyable, and so are blueberry and cinnamon raisin, even buffalo chicken on a toasted bagel- none of these infringe upon the rights of others around me. By ordering an everything bagel, you've basically broken the non aggresion principle.
>>
>>20427790
I enjoy the Everything Bagel, what I don't enjoy is Americans pretending that the bagel is "Jewish food".
>be Russian/Ukrainian.
>go to American supermarket
>look for borscht
>it's in the "kosher" aisle
>head promptly explodes
>American "golem" stereotypes instantly vindicated
You're all trapped in Plato's Toilet.
>>
>>20428230
There is no kosher aisle, there's just one aisle for foreign stuff
>>
>>20427790
>Ruins texture
That's the most retarded thing I've heard. Texture of what?, stale bread? Bagel is the worst bread out there, this is why it's really a plate for toppings, cheese or seasoned.

The only fissable reason to not toast the bread is for structure integrity. The second you bite in a hot toasted bagel, the spread literally goes ANYWHERE instead of staying in between the bread and it's quite a deal breaker. I'd rather eat that stale piece of shit, could as well be chilled, than be smothered with that cumcheese trying to catch it slipping.
>>
File: laugh-point.gif (17 KB, 220x220)
17 KB
17 KB GIF
>>20427946
>Workers don't wash their hand...
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>20427790
I had one of these on my birthday last year, everything bagels are the best
>>20428230
jews are fucking evil culture vultures man
>>
>>20427793
a snack for later
>>
>>20428762
Why? Even if they wash their hands frequently, its not after every order. All it takes is the guy infront of you to order one. Most of these knuckleheads just wear the same gloves for an hour and cross contaminate before they swap them out.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.