[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Wtf is their problem?
>>
>>20427118
The fuck is yours?
>>
>>20427118
estrogen i think
>>
>>20427118
Asians don’t feel pain which allows to achieve unimaginable feats that literally nobody asked
>>
>>20427118
I'm chinese and they don't know what they're talking about
>>
>>20427131
I'm fine eating stupid hot peppers like reapers and x

The next day kinda sucks going to the bathroom though so not really worth it
>>
>>20427196
Your women’s assholes’ burn my mouth when I eat their ass seriously wtf do asians eat?!
>>
>>20427196
Line your rectum with petroleum jelly before you sit on the crapper and there will be no or at least minimal pain.
>>
>>20427118
what's with the dude's accent he's like an incredibly nasally canadian
>>
>>20427554
he's from Philly
>>
reminder that this guy went to his local market after the coof, film around and keep saying
>see? no exotic meat here! wypipos are rayciss for blaming chyna
wonder if he's paid by the CCP
>>
>>20427554
>>20427611
>dude
>he
good one
>>
>>20427678
sorry, does your troon bf use feminine pronouns?
>>
>>20427118
I'd eat their hot meaty chili, if you see what ima sayin............
>>
eating hot food is a matter of practice and getting used to the feeling
Then again Im not sure what is the point of habituating yourself to tolerate stuffing your mouth with chilis and then feeling anal pain later.
>>
>>20427554
he sounds like announcer on the massachusetts transit system (or at least the one they had when I was there).
>>
>>20427118
>desperate for a dopamine hit
>shitpost youtube thumbnail with a broad question
go outside, chud.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.