[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image9.jpg (668 KB, 1936x2592)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
Post your favorites as well as general tips for making a good tomato soup. I am still learning and experimenting but as far as I know the go-to's are this:

>Carrot/celery/sweet onion/garlic
>Milk/cream
>Basil
>Added sugar to compliment the acidity of the tomato

Anything else? I'm interested in trying a recipe with pork and potato in addition to the four previously mentioned vegetables. Pork because it has a sweet flavor, potato because it's hearty and soaks up the fluids and spices well.
>>
>>20426873
semen really gives it that extra what for
>>
>>20426873
Adding pork and potatoes takes it from tomato soup to pork stew. Instead of adding sugar caramalize your onions first, and add butter with the cream at the end.
>>
>>20426917
For me, it's tomato poop
>>
>>20426873
i usually just mix tomato sauce with chicken stock
and then i whip out my nice fat cock and finish off the soup with spurts of urine combined with smegma
>>
Probably the best tomato soup recipe is ong kenjis caramelized cream of tomato soup recipe
>>
I like to go a bit heavy on the flour and add a small amount of apple cider vinegar.

You don't want to get too complex with tomato soup, though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.