[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Le Arnold Palmer is the best and most refreshing drink in the history of drink, no contest.
>>
I like water.
>>
The sugar are too many
>>
>>20425993
Arnold Palmers are based because they finally got dumb northerners to accept putting a little bit of sweetener in their tea. Before I would get the most dumbfounded looks when I asked for sweet tea anywhere up north. Now I can just ask for an Arnold Palmer and they know what I'm talking about.
Fuckin yanks and their nasty bitter tea.
>>
>>20426031
>yanks
You're not a southerner.
>>
>>20426031
>Arnold Palmers are based because they finally got dumb northerners to accept putting a little bit of sweetener in their tea. Before I would get the most dumbfounded looks when I asked for sweet tea anywhere up north. Now I can just ask for an Arnold Palmer and they know what I'm talking about.
>Fuckin yanks and their nasty bitter tea.
Imagine going into a /ck/ coffee thread and saying coffee tastes better with cream and sugar because coffee tastes like ass by itself.
You are that person.
>>
>>20426042
except coffee does taste like ass by itself

>>20426038
come down to kentucky and fight me fgt
>>
>>20425993
Combining iced tea and lemonade is awful
>>
>>20426053
>down
You're literally NORTH of me, yankee.
>and kentucky never seceded from the union so it's defacto yankeeland, anyway
>>
>>20426031
Sweet tea is nasty garbage, iced tea is the one drink that has no need for sugar whatsoever. Fat fuck piece of shit. A little lemon is fine, though.
t. Texan
>>
>>20426012
>>
I'm from Washington and very much enjoy Arnold Palmers, but with 2 parts tea to 1 part lemonade
>>
>>20426072
Honestly? It depends on the tea and your skill in brewing it. If I can't get properly brewed tea, I needs that shit sweetened (but still not as much as sweet tea typically is, holy shit) otherwise, unsweetened is tops
>>
It’s got nothing on the Barles Charkley, sorry.
>>
Back in my day, we drank lemonade separately from tea.
We were cultured enough to understand that you didn't need to mix drinks to make them good.
Lemonade is good by itself.
Tea is good by itself.

What are you fags going to suggest next? Putting cream and sugar in coffee?
>>
finna boutta go try making an Arnold palmer but with black coffee instead of tea
will report back
>>
>>20426101
>finna boutta go try making an Arnold palmer but with black coffee instead of tea
>will report back
>>
>>20426089
Pour hot water over Lipton bag, done, what’s the fucking issue?
>>
>>20426112
>Pour hot water over Lipton bag, done, what’s the fucking issue?
Seems awfully complex.
Why can't I just make tea the same way I make instant coffee?
>>
>>20425993
They're based, but only when they're ice-cold. They're also better with unsweet tea rather than sweet.
>>
>heat lemonade to boiling
>put tea bag in
would it work?
>>
>>20425993
arnold palmer with vodka
>>
Arnold Palmer alert. Arnold Palmer alert. Who wants some Arnie Palmies?
>>
>>20426149

BEEYOO, BEEYOO, BEEYOO
>>
I like the strawberry arizona one. Too sweet? Yes, but I only have it on occasion. Especially now that I can't find it again.
>>
>>20426143
no you have to cold brew tea, steep it overnight in the fridge
>>
>>20426112
Yeah, I'm gonna need a fuckton of sugar if that's how you brew your tea for sweet tea.
>>
>>20426101
Sicilians do something like that. They brew their moka with some citrus peel mixed into the coffee grounds so their brew has a bit of a lemon-y taste I don't quite enjoy.
>>
>>20426143
It works but it's not an Arnold Palmer.
>>
>>20426072
you'll never be a southerner, julio.
>>
>>20426417
My ancestors fought for the Confederacy in the Civil War, Yankee transplant.
>>
>>20425993
Hong Kong lemon tea is better. 50% lemonade is too much. It always just kills all the tea flavor.
>>
>>20427217
Mexico is not "the Confederacy," Mr Hernandez. And the Mexican American war is not "the civil war."
>>
>>20426042
all true btw
>>
>>20426405
Fat fuck tastelet.
>>
>>20427217
This isn’t me, yet it’s still accurate and reflects my sentiments. Strange. Also the only contamination of my Anglo Saxon blood is 1% Northern European, goddamn Vikings.
>>
>>20428286
No, just that you don't know how to properly brew tea and your mistake needs to be covered with sugar.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.