[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713763436016287.jpg (97 KB, 1226x900)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Today at 3PM I became hungry and desperate. I looked at the pantry. I ignored the plain bread and saltines because they would give me indigestion, I ignored the cheese as it would do the same.
I took a desperate gamble. I ate some peanuts.
Now I can already feel it. The monster in my stomach. The constantly morbid squelched and sloshing without reprive.
I already feel nauseous and sick. And I can feel the trapped gas and cramps. Thr horrible debilitating cramps. Like a menstrual woman I will be confined to my bed.
This will continue for hours. Perhaps to the next day. I will assuredly be unable to sleep tonight due to the pain of my own digestion.
I appear to not be made for human food. I am not human and I am in hell.
>>
>>20425831
i'll have a coke
>>
>>20425834
Take me seriously asshole I'm in pain.
>>
>>20425831
drink beer
>>
>>20425849
thats worse
>>
>>20425831
eat brown rice.
>>
File: 8f2hf4.jpg (107 KB, 500x756)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>20425831
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj3K9cntgCY
>>
>>20425831
>saltines and plain bread give you indigestion
Anon that's like what they feed to cancer patients to get them started back on solid food, something is wrong with you fr. That said you're a retard for thinking peanuts which are famously indigestible were the right move here.
>>
>>20426067
I need protein and fat.
>>
>>20426155
Don't fight me retard you already know you fucked up, don't start trying to justify it now. Couple slices of bread with your nuts would have made this whole thing go a lot better.
>>
>>20426160
But it doesn't it makes it worse. How was i supposed to know peanuts are hard to digest
>>
>>20426169
Probably by not being a retard, are you actually underage or what? Is this a 9 year old posting who has never fed himself before in his life? Kind of sounds like it.
>>
>>20426174
Is this common knowledge or something I've never heard that in my life
>>
>>20426179
"shits have an undigested chunk of peanut in it" is an unbelievably old, looney toons tier meme and plus if you ever ate peanuts before you know this fact. so again, OP is a huge retard
>>
>>20426186
Geez man

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.