[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 51Wq3jhkiCL.jpg (33 KB, 400x332)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
What's your favorite slop food? I bulk ordered these online because they stopped selling them in my area a couple years ago.
>>
File: 71fL3pMbDmS.jpg (176 KB, 1500x1500)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
I much prefer the korean bbq one, but that one is nice too.

This shit is fucking great too.
>>
I just saw them at Dollar Tree.
I used to like the cheese ones but the last time I bought one a few months ago after not having any in years, it doesn't taste nearly as good as I remembered.
>>20425812
>korean bbq one
A buck each this week at Safeway in my area.
If you've got one or an affiliate chain like Albertsons or whatever, check to see if they're cheap there, too.
>>
>>20425762
I like the ufo ones
>>
chipotle
>>
Jamaican Hot Patties
>>
>>20425762
I love those. I always pick up several when I go to Aldi, they're usually like $1.25 or something. Never seen spicy chicken though, just Korean BBQ, beef and regular chicken.
>>
>>20425762
they don't sell this in my country
>>
>>20425762
for me its the nissin SOUPER meal and some tabasco
>>
It's like 2500 calories per box.
>>
>>20425762
Try the local dollar trees.
In my area, they are GLUTTED with them.
They are absolute sloppa that will make you feel like shit after eating them, but add a couple slices of individually wrapped cheese next time...
You won't feel any better afterwards, but it's SOOO GOOOD.
>>
>>20426390
Seriously, man...Toss in a cheese slice or 2.
It doesn't seem like it would be good, but it's REALLY GOOD.
A FAT girl suggested it to me about 2 years ago at work and it took me 3 weeks to try it because Fat bitches are stupid and will eat ANYTHING.
But I have to hand it to her...She was right about that.
>>
>>20426434
When do you throw in the cheese?
>>
>>20425762
All the yakisobas I've tried are great.
I used to eat these once a week, it's not the same without added chicken or beef.
>>
File: beff bowels.png (513 KB, 600x557)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>20426705
right after it's cooked--during the "rest time"
Then you mix it up really good so it completely liquifies.
It's definitely NOT an everyday thing.
At least I couldn't.
But it's really tasty.
>>
>>20426737
Got it melting in right now.
>>
File: NHE72.png (347 KB, 600x600)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
Before I got sober I would pound a liter of brandy alone on Friday nights and eat like 4 bags of these
>>
>>20426751
Jesus man!! that's 4920 calories!!
Did you get a stabbing pain in your gall bladder along with the painful toe bump?
I gotta admit, some of those bagged shits can sneak up on ya calorie-wise.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you weren't morbidly obese, but just a little overweight.
Flies in the face of those CICO faggots, huh?
Glad you're sober, anon. The world may often be a torrent of suck, but wading through it in a wavery haze of high proof fumes really doesn't do anything but delay the suck while compounding it.
>>
>>20426423
>artificial swiss cheese

jesus fucking christ anon. I like the american singles but that shit is foul
>>
>>20426809
Yea I'm 6ft, was 260 when I was drinking. Like 215 currently. 5 years of at least 750ml per day. Felt like shit all the time. I quit at 26 tho so my body isn't super fucked from it.

Feel better now lol
>>
File: IMG_7946.jpg (1.02 MB, 1600x1200)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>20426813
Ah, there's nothing wrong with them.
I do prefer non-citrated cheese slices for most things, but it must be a matter of taste. They really are more like white American slices.
>>20426816
WEW LAD!
Good on ya for dropping that shit. I hope you are being extra kind to your liver now after beating it into submission every night.
I'm not coming from a place of "holier than thou" either, life has a way of sneaking years worth of shit past you when you aren't looking.
I almost got into the habit of full on "FUCK IT!!" for awhile threre, but never got close to that kind of capacity.
>>
>>20425940
Thanks for the tip. I'll try one. Topokki sucks ass to me, but if the flavor is good, it has ramen, that'll work.
>>
>>20426813
You're eating cheese food, complaining about a different artificially flavored cheese food.. weirdo.
>>
>>20426909
>different artificially flavored cheese food
Other anon, here, it's not even artificial; it's real cheeses blended with sodium citrate--but yeah, It's a matter of taste, I guess.
>pic rel
>>
>>20425762
I have a very deep, very personal affection for these.
In my sophomore year of college, they didn't kick us out of the dorms for thanksgiving break, but on the flip side, the dining halls closed extremely fucking early (Like, noon to 1pm early), and with zero advance notice. But CVS was open. I needed a microwavable something or other that I could cook in its own bowl because I didn't have any sort of dishes I could cook with.
And CVS had just the thing. Any other situation, I probably never would have given these a second look, but now I still look at them fondly.
>>
File: 033527.jpg (741 KB, 960x1443)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
>>20425762
These things fuck my stomach up so bad but they're so damn good
>>
>>20425762
I got myself a whole cardboard box full of these once and by the time I finished it I have had no desire to eat them ever again. It’s been like 5 years.
>>
>>20426816
>260
I don't understand how someone can get that fat. I lost my shit when I hit 195 a month or so ago as a 6'1 guy and have been steadily losing weight since. I don't want to go down to my highschool weight (130 skelly mode) but 175 or so would be good
I don't like having a visible belly when I sit
>>
>>20426961
>water
>cream
>modified whey protein
>modified food starch
Dude that is obviously not just cheese
>>
>>20427415
They are actually delicious. I was keeping them on hand on the regular, but they suddenly started bothering my stomach the next day.
>>
>>20427660
Those are the added ingredients. The first ingredient is "Swiss cheese" which is subdivided into its constituent ingredients "milk, cheese culture, salt and enzymes."
There's no cheese that I know of that isn't made of "milk, cheese culture, salt and enzymes" other than those shitty acidulated ones.
>>
>>20425762
The large size Marie calendar frozen chicken pot pies

there's just some days...
>>
>>20426348
what the fuck is a hot patty?
nobody eats them cold
>>
>>20427624
this was me when i hit 220. too many brews and now i’m back to sub 200. going for 160-180 built
>>
File: cq5dam.web.1280.png (3.69 MB, 795x918)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
basically just chili but cheaper
>>
>>20428492
I had some other brand of that. Not bad for 45 seconds of nuketime.
>>
>>20428339
That's what all the black people around where I live can them. I know in other places they call them "beef patties".

Of course tto never eat them cold. I think "hot" refers to them being spicy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.