[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Little old me eating like royalty :)
>>
I hope you enjoyed it anon
>>
>>20424837
Looks like a great spread to share with a loved one or guest. Whom did you share this with?
>>
>>20424863
parents
>>
>>20424872
That's so sweet that you still visit your parents! You seem like a good man; I'm sure your wife is very proud of you : )
>>
>>20424837
You would be beheaded for serving that meal to royalty. why the fuck is the salmon just hanging off the side
>>
>>20424879
She is! She's spending the weekend at her personal trainer's house to get in better shape for me
>>
>>20424886
heckin wholesome :)
>>
>>20424837
looks grim. a shame for england.
>>
>>20424837
What’s the chocolate stuff, marshmallow?

Also you should get nekid and take on the title “Baron du Johnson”
>>
I envy anyone with a quiet, fenced off spot to be alone outside. I basically have no yard and my neighbor does heroin and acts like a psycho so I don't even really like going outside without a gun on me.
>>
>>20425299
why dont you invite him for tea? don't be so judgemental! i'm sure he's a lovely guy.
>>
>>20424837
the chocolate bunnies, cute as they are, belong in the fireplace. palm oil sugar poison, burn it and return the carbon to the air for the trees to turn into something useful.

as for the rest... mmmhm i'm not a big fan of the salmon hanging off the edge of the plate. tea sets are many things, but rustic is not one of them.

the hunk of blue cheese suffers the same problem. it should be sliced up. the patron, in his politeness, will attempt to break a small piece off with his fork, and in pressing against the plate will risk tipping the entire ensemble over.

the rectangular bits are not fitting at all. the space between them makes the whole display look sparse and unappetising, as if it were a war ration made to look like theres more than there really is.

anyway, the key point is that cheese should be sliced thin, and laid out flat but overlapping with eachother, like a hand of cards. that way they are easy to pick up, and the visual space is occupied without interruption.

the bottom plate is very nice indeed, but (if it is not already the case) the strawberry treat should have an identical one on the other side, so as to not elicit any quiet envy from those unfortunate patrons who are on the wrong side of the berlin wall.

in summary: 6/10
>>
>>20424837
enjoy your wasps
>>
>>20424837
nice that you treat yourself
enjoy
>>
Those portions are enormous for tea lol . Still looks good tho
>>
>>20424837
>Little old me eating like royalty :)
Imagine eating all of that by yourself and then bragging about it on the internet.
Royalty did things differently a century or more ago, but the concept is the same.
Why are you eating bread? That shit is for plebs.
>>
Nice table
>>
>>20424837
charcuterie high tea, a daring synthesis
>>
>>20425299
You need to poison him, enough of society putting up with these degenerates.
>>
>>20424837
the only edible thing on there is the bread.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.