[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

We have to go back.
>>
>>20424490
Just make one yourself. Pizza dough is really easy. Do you have a pan or a cast iron? I make pan pizza's in my enameled cast iron skillet all the time?
>>
>>20424490
In 1989 I toured a pizza hut as apart of a field trip. They didn't knead it by hand. They used an industrial stand mixer which sat on the floor. I doubt even in 1983 they were doing it by hand.
>>
>>20424626
>Just make one yourself.
instructions discarded
>>
>>20424490
how??
>>
>>20424626
I've been wanting, in an idle sort of way, to get into making pizza at home, but I'm reluctant. It's not the dough; I bake bread so I'm fine with that. It's the oven. My oven is old and busted and I'm not sure it can do much more than about 450°. I'm concerned that I can't get decent pizza out of that. Suggestions? Inb4 buy a new oven; we're working on it.
>>
>>20424645
To be fair it doesn’t say “hand” anywhere
>>
>>20424745
I use a stone and a steel. Preheat your oven as hot as it can go with the stone on your top rack. Put your pizza on the steel and slide it under the rack below your stone. The stone will help to evenly distribute the heat. If you too needs nore crisping throw it on top of the stone under the boiler for a minute or two.
>>
File: Pizza.png (527 KB, 720x720)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>20424490
>>
>>20424841
Huh, very clever. I might try that, though I'm not crazy about having to invest about a hundred bucks in oven accessories just to TRY making pizza. I'll think about it. Thanks, anon!
>>
File: images (10).jpg (23 KB, 400x600)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Pan is the representation of Man's animalistic lust.
"Pansexual" has become socially acceptable code for pedophile.
"Peter Pan" is basically a man-child that refuses to take on the responsibilities of adulthood and would rather "play with children"

The occult communicates in code, "speaking in tongues" because they are fundamentally opposed to Truth and honesty.
The Truth terrifies them. With good reason.
>>
>>20425971
I'm listening, but I need to know how Panera Bread fits into this
>>
File: D55Tx6fV4AAI4TJ.jpg (15 KB, 320x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>20425989
>>
>>20424745
If your oven has a lower heating element you can put the pizza for a moment directly on top of the metal sheet that covers it, that cooks the bottom more or less like a pizza stone does.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.