[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

does anyone here work in a pizzeria? what's it like? i've gotten pretty good at making pizzas at home, but never worked in a pizzeria before. i sometimes think about owning my own place but i have no experience in the industry, is working part time (i have a full time job) a good place to start?
>>
Bumping because I have the same fantasy about selling my decent homemade pizza in my small town.
>>
That place looks like a dump
>>
>>20423801
>>20424126
It's a great way to make you hate pizza.
>>
>>20423801
Jewish produced television tells goyim that we should follow our hearts instead of pursuing a career that actually returns a decent income. It's a trick. Earn money with your working hours and follow your heart in your personal hours.
>>
File: r ch.gif (1.95 MB, 328x328)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>20424234
>>
>>20423801
>is working part time (i have a full time job) a good place to start?
no. what you would learn as a low level employee at a pizza place would not give you any practical benefit in starting your own business. the pizzamakingforums is the best place to discuss pizza on the internet, look at their talk shop thread.
>>
>>20424382
>what you would learn working for a business would not help you running one of the same kind
He's right, OP. Be sure to start off as the CEO of a Fortune 500 corporation, then work your way down to cafeteria staff.
>>
>>20424126
>>20423801
They reheat old pizzas.
>>
>>20424382
i'll check it out. not that my goal is to be successful, but don't you think having experience in the industry would help before getting started?
>>
Family friend owns a pizza place. I’m pretty sure it’s just a money laundering front.

Friends parents own a cafe in a small town. It filled a niche when the other place in town went out of business. So it helps if you’re part of a small community.
>>
>>20423801
YouTube Charlie Anderson
>>
Bump
>>
>>20424556
No modern CEO started from the ground up. It's an antiquated concept, and the new strategy is to start at the top of your own business or to rely on nepotism.
Anyone who says otherwise is trying to sell you something.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.